+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priest Info

Priest Info

Hi there guy's. im looking to start playing Seal online, but i have a few questions before i begin the first class i play on any mmo.

I see on this site . http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Class That it says priest go on str/int/ and wisdom.

Yet i know it;s int and wisdom.

So what exactly does Int and wisdom do for you?

The reason why im asking is cause the game i just came from went like this.;

Int = for dps class, increases magical damage
    Wisdom= Increases Healing % but low Matk rate,.

So anyone got any info on priest? and is there a skill calculator?

So what exactly does Int and wisdom do for you?
    Int increasing MPW while WIS increasing max AP and AP regen.

For priest class, and for support type priest, i think they need to put all stats into int. The higher the int, the higher is the buff. I think it is worthless to put stats on WIS. And for healing rate, i think it is affected by INT point. Not the WIS one.

There are a battle type priest too (of course put all stats into STR ~.~). For Templar build, I never try it before. :|. Some said Templar put INT, some said put STR. @.@. Anyone got info for templar stats and skill build?
    -En

I main as priest. And Yes, Crudze is right, u should put all stat points to INT if u r support priest, WIS is useless. Generally as support priest u will rarely fight so u can be lazy and not add WIS to wear priest armor. As for battle priest, it is very important u have the proper armor so u might consider putting enough int just to equip the sets. That said, obviously it will be better if u focus on STR. If u r rich enough to get a full set of G equipment, then there will be no stat restrictions and u won't have to waste points on int. Using G Equip of course will be quite costly so it really depends on ur situation