+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Okay... I'm stuck.

Server: Silva
    PJ: Crouly

I'll explain my situation. Today, 21 April 2011, on 20:21 I went to Montt and went through the portal is there. I got a quest, and went through the portal again. When I completed my quest, I wentto that NPc through the portal and guess what... I was in the middle of the ocean! Viewing the map I was on the other side of the portal, but, really.. I was in water and I can't get out of there. I don't know wthat to do, because I'm out of portal stones and I will not leave my character... Maybe there is any way for suicide or something like that I don't know... I have no idea of what to do. I have entered and exit my game 4-5 times and my pj is still at the bottom of the ocean... Here's the screen.

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/rohan04...18625copy.jpg/

I am not a native person.. I hope you understand me

Quote Originally Posted by Crouly View Post
    Server: Silva
    PJ: Crouly

I'll explain my situation. Today, 21 April 2011, on 20:21 I went to Montt and went through the portal is there. I got a quest, and went through the portal again. When I completed my quest, I wentto that NPc through the portal and guess what... I was in the middle of the ocean! Viewing the map I was on the other side of the portal, but, really.. I was in water and I can't get out of there. I don't know what to do, because I'm out of portal stones and I will not leave my character... Maybe there is any way for suicide or something like that I don't know... I have no idea of what to do. I have entered and exit my game 4-5 times and my pj is still at the bottom of the ocean... Here's the screen.

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/rohan04...18625copy.jpg/

I am not a native person.. I hope you understand me
    Im pretty sure there is an NPC in there somewhere, well there used to be. If not and its gone now, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe Email support.

Also there is a little trick to the Montt castle. Before you enter it, get up close to the portal thingy and then move your mouse around really fast, like left to right, up and down for a few times and then that should fix things. Well that used to work ages ago, that bug has been there since day one of Rohan and still hasn't been fix lol.
    Good Luck =)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Once you can see the castle in the distance your good.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Okay... I found it myself haha but thank you for replying ^^ I used the exchange option, and from my other character I passed 10 portal stones to the Exchange, then put in on the page, and then, I got out of Rohan, went to Exchange Rohan page, unsealed that Portal stones, entered with crouly and tachaaan!! I received that portal stones and now I can play again yuhu! ^^

pro thinking

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I have yet to experience this bug, and I've been here since 2008. =P

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Simply, Gathering Hall button is enough for that.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Simply, Gathering Hall button is enough for that.
    I was wondering how long it would take people to respond with the GH button solution. lmao

This_is_not_a_gif_so_why_are_you_hovering_over_it. gif
    ~I'm serfin' the forums~

Quote Originally Posted by counter1213 View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take people to respond with the GH button solution. lmao
    lol I didnt even think about GH....dam if that was me, Id still be stuck in there tryin to escape lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Click the face right middle