+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know this thread is getting a bit old, but I'm bumping this because I'm having the same problem. Two days ago when I was playing I got teleported into the ocean when I tried to enter the palace in Montt. After using 3 portal stones I was finally able to enter the palace successfully...

...and then I wanted to enter the palace again today, but I got teleported into the ocean, three times. I don't want to waste my portal stones anymore. ): Isn't there a solution or fix for this?

I've read this thread and what people have said about the Gathering Hall button, but I don't know what that is, I only started playing 3-4 days ago. It takes me to this harbour but I don't know how to get back to Montt from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyyin View Post
    I know this thread is getting a bit old, but I'm bumping this because I'm having the same problem. Two days ago when I was playing I got teleported into the ocean when I tried to enter the palace in Montt. After using 3 portal stones I was finally able to enter the palace successfully...

...and then I wanted to enter the palace again today, but I got teleported into the ocean, three times. I don't want to waste my portal stones anymore. ): Isn't there a solution or fix for this?

I've read this thread and what people have said about the Gathering Hall button, but I don't know what that is, I only started playing 3-4 days ago. It takes me to this harbour but I don't know how to get back to Montt from there.
    See the vertical bar on the right hand of the screen with a P at the top? The icon for Gathering Hall is right below that. After logging in and waiting for 5 minutes, you can click it and be teleported to Ehres Harbour. You can use a normal town portal stone to get back to Montt, or a Montt portal stone if you're a dekan or dhan.

While you're at GH, check out the Bindstone NPC nearby, you'll find some newbie quests that will help you out a lot, they give items like exp seals and there's even one for a temporary 100% mobility mount.
    Last edited by Kagaya; 05-05-2011 at 05:34 PM.

I have tryed four times now to get into the castle at montt and its has telleported me ot that strange place every time i am getting rather sick of trying to get in and wasting my time teleporting back and forth.

You need to be able to see the castle floating above you before you go through the portal. Sometimes you have to use a whole stack of town stones re-porting to montt before it shows up. It's annoying. Just keep trying though.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You just walk up to the portal and stand _right_ in front of it, you then point your camera up towards the sky, so you see the sky. When you do that, you're be able to see the castle appearing. Press Z to run forward into the portal while you see the castle behind it.

You just successfully ported into the castle.

Congratulations.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Oh see that doesn't work for me. If it's not there when I run into montt, it's not gonna show up at all. 95% of the time it's there though so I'm lucky. But when it's not there sometimes it takes awhile before it shows up again.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Yeah its not there most of the time for me so i tryed the looking at the sky trick it didn't work but i find if i leave montt and come back after wandering around for a bit it will appear

just relog in front of the portal if nothing helps.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Lol, I can't believe ppl didn't get it yet.

As EaglePhoenix said, just walk to the portal, and STAY in front of it (in city, yet), now, check the horizon, u won't see anything on there, just move your camera or wait sometime, the castle will pop up in the horizon, behind de portal, now, u can pass throught it and port to the king, not to the river.

It happens because there's a small bug, idk why, but the castle must be downloaded, the 100% gets when the castle pops up, after it, u can travel to other cities and stay logged for any period, the castle will be there.

Idk if this applies to other similar bugs, cos idk if there r others lol

just move your screen all the way down looking at your feet then all the way back up to the sky then back down again and it will be there 100% every time