+ Reply to Thread

Disappointments About SOED.

Hey guys, Onixloveseal here.
    I've played this game since b4 the wipeout, and i'm pretty disappointed about SOED.In the old seal (Seal Online PLUS) there was not so many cheaters like in this version and we all could trust each other, well , not really everyone... rarely someone scammed you.This seal, is full of cheaters and soooo many worthless scammers. I know, the GM's are trying their best to ban the cheaters and restore the stolen items, but... they are too many and it's pretty tough. Another disappointment, well, it might be just opinion but the old refined sprites were better, especially the +7 one with flames ,i loved it.I wish the SELL PRICE for the loot would be the same as purchase, because... no one picks them up, map full of loot, useless things and only the G mats, quest items and pet food items are picked up...
    One more thing that i really hate is that the servers are separated in 2. Barely some players on ramos / many on bereth... and... everyone i knew from old seal, 50% are on Ramos, 50% on Bereth, so i feel really disappointed >< about this... and i hope we had a PK server 4 fun... .

That's all i have to say atmoment, hope someone will comment,waiting for bad comments and good ones.

I forgot to mention about Shout fee... why FEE?!?!?!?!! i always spoke in shout chat in old seal *tears* when i wanted something... now fee?! to get cegel is pretty hard... and now fee?! same with the 10% shop fee.. damn , it's not fair ><..... want it back , want it backk!
    Last edited by Shad0wn1x; 01-06-2012 at 07:13 PM.

its Tsunam1 here..

well yea.. i couldnt agree more wif u..
    seal evo was so much better than seal ED.. seal ED better only coz of the updates..

n dont forget bout the guild expand, warp fee.. lol

i rly do miss seal evo.. lol

yea,me too and nice to see u again lol..

I agree with you, it was good before. Now it's just, meh. Oh well, too bad there's nothing we can do. Can't bring back the dead. It's a shame cus loads of people quit because of this and it's pretty much downhill from there for me. I miss everyone from Seal Evo, and even how the game works back then.

~Hopscotch

Mmm...yea >< true...