+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    lol mobster.

GNYU, if I make an account gynusmellsasses, the GM's don't care. It is an account name that has no bearing whatsoever on the game experience. It does not show up in the game. If you see someone with an inappropriate name ingame, tell the GMs and if they agree, they will "rock" it.

In the forums though... not so much. If the account has no game characters or RPs registered against it, they may ban the acocune, but if it does I like the one listed (they bought an EM membership), they won't touch it unles sit is breaking the TOS.

OP and anyone else getting in a snit about this guy's account name: If you think there is some place in the TOS that covers this, post it here. Otherwise shut your holes and get on with life.

Knight
    lols if everything people say to you make you wanna go slit your wrist, rohan is obviously not the place to be...dont even go outside or watch TV.
    <-10% alm scroll
    WTS iCherry 105 priest 13 6's 110 priest OnlyLoveX + gears

Quote Originally Posted by zbyq View Post
    lols if everything people say to you make you wanna go slit your wrist, rohan is obviously not the place to be...dont even go outside or watch TV.
    If this is true, why are you ever on these forums?
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps.
    It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles.
    No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."