+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    go to change char screen n come back with yr char / will be fine consignment is still good!

i think the 1st login is cant use consignment only, if u change char u can use it " only 1min lol <<=

have a good day , guys !!!

Nah consignment is f**ked.

I put some items worth worth about 2 mill crones in consignment (I hadn't been able to register any items for months, but it was working this time). I got a message come up that a piece of armor had sold, so I rode up to the consignment house to pick up my crones. I just received a message saying that there were no crones to be had and all the items I had put on had gone. Couldn't see them for sale and they weren't in the 7 day store either, just dissappeared into thin air lol.
    Tried relogging and it made no difference. Also I'm back to not being able to register any items.

I never used to have many problems with consignment house - a relog would fix any glitches - but now its f**ked. Been like it for about 3-4 months, for me anyway.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Serf
    I used to always use consignment. Yes from time to time I had issues. But as others have stated a simple relog most times fixed the issue. I'm back playing again an now consignment doesn't work. At first I could search items just fine but could not buy. It let me register things so I did. 2 days later no items and no crone. Sent a ticket to ynk which told me to change some settings and make sure that my internet browser was open before starting ROHAN. I did as the suggested and not any better so I told them that didn't fix it. My next response said to make sure all browsers was closed before starting ROHAN. O.o

I tried cosignment again just a few mins ago hopeing that maintenance might have helped. Instead it's worse. When I went to search items ROHAN crashed. It gave me an application error and closed ROHAN.

Please please fix this issue. I can't keep a shop open to sale stuff and if I can't sale stuff I can't make enough crone to equip my chars. If I can't then how can I play.

Maybe i answer lately, but...
    I dont know why, you need Internet Explorer as default web browser.
    I tried, it works with Chrome too, but Firefox is buggy... Umm and i dont need to open web browser before starting the game.
    I have WinXP SP3. Internet Explorer 7, newest Google Chrome and NOD32 firewall/antivirus.