Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vote for my friend's cosplay!

Reposting this because I posted it like 10 minutes before forums went down earlier....

My friend Andrea entered a WORLD-WIDE cosplay contest being conducted over facebook. She's been a guest at many conventions across the USA as well as Mexico. She is very talented!

Please vote for her! She's been one of my best friends since 2001.

To vote, simply click "LIKE" under her photo.

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.zamp...108722&theater

Thanks everyone!

I actually took my sweet time looking at them ALL, and your friend's is TRULLY one of the best.
    Animosity
    ColtonHaynes - 115 Priest
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Awe, thanks hun! <3
    Yeah, we used to do some cosplaying together back in HS. After we went to different colleges I didn't really have the time or money to cosplay with her anymore. It's a really expensive hobby! She's amazing though and she's won all sorts of contests, and has even been in magazines too! A convention has flown her out to Mexico twice now, so she's starting to become well known out there.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

o.o'
    Well I do know, or imagined its an expensive hobby.
    There's a really great Tidus in there too, among others, but her's is sooo detailed, its amazing really.
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

LOL I was just ranting about that tidus. The one with the water in the background right? Sure it's an AWESOME photo.... but look at the actual costume. It's average. It's a COSTUME contest, not a photo background contest!

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

The background is the thing that catches your attention, though the costume is very precise, yet, it's missing something... I can't put my finger on it...
    It's a well done cosplay too none the less, not saying it compares to the amount of detail your friend had in hers.
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Yep, that's exactly what I mean. And that's kind of annoying too. I wish that they'd have cosplay contests where you MUST submit on a black or white background. Then it's fair for everyone.

Some had like MAJOR editing done to them, like that Metal Gear one..
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Yeah exactly. I feel like that tips the balance of the contest....

Its being held in facebook, with facebook names, facebook albums, srsly... you can't expect too much of a balanced contests when the contestant's name appears as "Kitty-chan" From US....
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast