+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned

SEAL Online Survey!

I was browsing through the MMOsite and found this simple and cute survey form about SEAL,
    so I've decided we should have one here too

1. What encouraged you to try Seal Online Eternal Destiny and how are you liking the experience?

2. What kind of pet do you want or have (Count Bat, Phoenix, Dragon, Dryad, Eagle, Salamander, etc.)?

3. Do you have a couple or do you plan to have one to get the enhanced EXP, couple-centric items, special emoticons, and true friendship and love?

4. We have a lot of added features this past months, what is your favorite so far?

5. What is your favorite Class and why?

6. What is your favorite feature about Seal Online Eternal Destiny (i.e. Raids, alliance party, speed party, couple system, mini games in towns)?

7. PVP can be intense, especially in Guild battles and within the Catacombs arena. Do you find yourself participating in PVP battles or joining the forces to take down the evil bosses?

8. Any cool screenshot will be welcome!
    Last edited by Summers; 11-29-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Thumbs up

1. games that have stories and adventures are very unique, like in real life, there is friendship, romance, economic and familial. it's AWSOME GAME

2. because im vagabond job so i want to have a DRAGON

3. im not have serious couple, like playboy

4. unison open permanent.... i like it

5. my favorite class is "VAGABOND" the rare job, but in the game, vagabond is a poor skill, poor costume (no costume for vagabond),and so very weak, OMG T_T.. please make a new skill and new costume for vagabond, i hope!!

6. maybe "minigames" , anti boring feature

7. ya im participating in pvp battle

8. "teach me to be patient"

1. What encouraged you to try Seal Online Eternal Destiny and how are you liking the experience?
    i played the previous Seal and im so in love with it .. i cant find another game that give me a pleasure when play it ..
    i found many nice friends here , from virtual friends become a IRL friends ..
    i love the mobs here , and some features that others games dont have it ..
    and yeah of course the costumes LoL !! i love SED as much i love the previous seal .. but yeah SED is better than before ..
    and as for now , im really satisfied with new improvement in SED ..

2. What kind of pet do you want or have (Count Bat, Phoenix, Dragon, Dryad, Eagle, Salamander, etc.)?
    for now im still using Black Doctor Owl , but hopefully one day i can get Blue Nix (or the normal one , i prefer blue since blue is my fav color , and better stats also LOL) ..

3. Do you have a couple or do you plan to have one to get the enhanced EXP, couple-centric items, special emoticons, and true friendship and love?
    yeah i have a couple , and we;ve been together for more than 1 year LOL .. and of course i will :P

4. We have a lot of added features this past months, what is your favorite so far?
    my favorite eh .. uhmmm .. maybe survival zone ..

5. What is your favorite Class and why?
    my favorite class = mage .. why ? i just love MAGIC .. no need further reason trololol

6. What is your favorite feature about Seal Online Eternal Destiny (i.e. Raids, alliance party, speed party, couple system, mini games in towns)?
    favorite feature eh ... can i just answer it with a bunch of new toys / costumes ? LOL ..
    JK , from the previous seal , i love the couple systems :P

7. PVP can be intense, especially in Guild battles and within the Catacombs arena. Do you find yourself participating in PVP battles or joining the forces to take down the evil bosses?
    Whoa , as for now i cant participate in PVP battle .. im still a lowbie :$ ..
    but i like to gather together and take down the bosses :P ..

8. Any cool screenshot will be welcome!
    Last edited by bluepinkz; 11-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Serf
    1. i love seal because i already play seal from this game release in indonesia..i got a lot or friends..from other coutry or state..so this game make each other like family ^^

2. Fly Dragon xD

3. i have couple already 2000 days ++ lol and i have a lot of friends too bvut i have many enemy too who not like to me xD

4. i love unison market become 1 and moster survival =p make new item hohooh

5. Assasin and gambler...becuase assasin can become like defender and have big damage and for gambler they range so far + damage depends "throw item"

6. alliance party xD so can kill boss with fast =p LOL

7. of course yeah xD i need Guild War Hall..so other guild can fight to see who is the best guild in seal xD

Last edited by Geration; 11-29-2011 at 08:54 PM.

1. My youngest brother told me about this game... And as far as i play this game, i already liking it sooooo mucchhh~~

2. Nix-nix of course <3 <3

3. I do have a couple.. but not for enhanced EXP or couple items.. Coz i do believe couple = love

4. I love IM costumes.. I hope soon youll be able to release cute and lovely costumes

5. Jester, coz easy to play *thats all*

6. Mini-games coz it removes all my stress

7. I do once, but they kill me always T T