Threaded View

1. What encouraged you to try Seal Online Eternal Destiny and how are you liking the experience?
    i played the previous Seal and im so in love with it .. i cant find another game that give me a pleasure when play it ..
    i found many nice friends here , from virtual friends become a IRL friends ..
    i love the mobs here , and some features that others games dont have it ..
    and yeah of course the costumes LoL !! i love SED as much i love the previous seal .. but yeah SED is better than before ..
    and as for now , im really satisfied with new improvement in SED ..

2. What kind of pet do you want or have (Count Bat, Phoenix, Dragon, Dryad, Eagle, Salamander, etc.)?
    for now im still using Black Doctor Owl , but hopefully one day i can get Blue Nix (or the normal one , i prefer blue since blue is my fav color , and better stats also LOL) ..

3. Do you have a couple or do you plan to have one to get the enhanced EXP, couple-centric items, special emoticons, and true friendship and love?
    yeah i have a couple , and we;ve been together for more than 1 year LOL .. and of course i will :P

4. We have a lot of added features this past months, what is your favorite so far?
    my favorite eh .. uhmmm .. maybe survival zone ..

5. What is your favorite Class and why?
    my favorite class = mage .. why ? i just love MAGIC .. no need further reason trololol

6. What is your favorite feature about Seal Online Eternal Destiny (i.e. Raids, alliance party, speed party, couple system, mini games in towns)?
    favorite feature eh ... can i just answer it with a bunch of new toys / costumes ? LOL ..
    JK , from the previous seal , i love the couple systems :P

7. PVP can be intense, especially in Guild battles and within the Catacombs arena. Do you find yourself participating in PVP battles or joining the forces to take down the evil bosses?
    Whoa , as for now i cant participate in PVP battle .. im still a lowbie :$ ..
    but i like to gather together and take down the bosses :P ..

8. Any cool screenshot will be welcome!
    Last edited by bluepinkz; 11-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.