+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GM please look asap :)

I bought a 100 dollar pre paid visa credit card today thinking i would be able to use it on pay pal or something..i was wondering if someone could help me. how do i use it? i thought i would be able to use it into a pay pall account or something. if anyone else has used a pre paid visa please lemme know how u did it

oops i used my buddies account to write that post...I am the one who is concerened i didnt notice he was still logged in lmfao

Bump lol please asap QQ

You should redirect your question to ynkbilling's thread. His thread is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421

Or, send him a pm. He'll fix your issue.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    You should redirect your question to ynkbilling's thread. His thread is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421

Or, send him a pm. He'll fix your issue.

That thread is also not bad....thank you Sweetest Thang...oopss..I mean Shampoo...

But I would rather have you email them for further information and steps on your inquiry. Here is the email address billing@ynkinteractive.com
    I remember she said.."Go ahead and break my heart"......I said......."How do I do that hun? You got none."

Better that you give out an email than me. They'll believe it more if it's from a GM and not some forum person, with all the scamming going on lately.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Guys...just a heads up. When you email our billing department. Please do include the following information;

Account ID:
    Character Name:
    Server:
    Issue/Inquiry:

Lastly...be polite...
    I remember she said.."Go ahead and break my heart"......I said......."How do I do that hun? You got none."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchbah View Post
    That thread is also not bad....thank you Sweetest Thang...oopss..I mean Shampoo...[/email]
    Don't you have a backspace button on your keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    Lmfao.

Derp10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    Actually I do kid, but don't worry I wont use too much of a .........., coz it might burn your eyes.

And also guys email them if your inquiries are about Rohan Point inquiries and stuff.