Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    You are ridiculous, this is an error of the game, so why is it getting a ban? It is better to write moderators are repaired and not weep to get ban.

if the they had repair that bug , they wouldn't need to warn anyone about using it , so it's ridiculous to say that ppl using it will be banned.

So why they dont give bans for defenders?

Quote Originally Posted by ParisMaster View Post
    if the they had repair that bug , they wouldn't need to warn anyone about using it , so it's ridiculous to say that ppl using it will be banned.
    Remember that you're talking about ynk, and their ways of fixing things is not the correct ways, but for them it seems to be. Remember what happen to the elfs, with teleport instead of fixing the actual glitch, they just made the skill useless. If they try to fix the dhans ss issues, meaning from the talented people at ynk, means no more ss for dhans.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Why dont the gms just dissable seal square if its being abused?? They did the same thing with my favorite elf skill (Teleport) let the dhans suffer the same fate.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Why dont the gms just dissable seal square if its being abused?? They did the same thing with my favorite elf skill (Teleport) let the dhans suffer the same fate.
    yesssss, YESS, YESSSSSSSSSS.

Commoner
    So basically someone is still QQing?

Seal square brings up more complaints than teleport, ive seen more topics about ppl qqing about being pulled out of sz while red so lets just dissable SS as well.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Here is an idea ynk. Instead of sending out stupid warning messages that won't stop anyone using the bug, just ****ing fix the bug.

lol they still haven't patched that -_-
    should of kept my mouth shut and not told anyone how to do that when i discovered it awhile back....

original char was Exiled lol before the server merge to create ohn -_- don't think anyone that remembers me is still around
    Last edited by assassinmaster; 04-21-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast