Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Yeah I've personally never seen a glitch with debuffing through reflect. If it happens it could be a lag issue or something. I don't think it's a real thing?
    You should consult Travis. He had his reflect debuffed regularly on BamBam. Same with Will on Godz.

I remember a nab Exiled

Haru Haru

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    You should consult Travis. He had his reflect debuffed regularly on BamBam. Same with Will on Godz.
    You sure they just don't do like Magical? I can pretty much vacuum or debuff him every time between his reflects. He must have Rawna's 5sec cast time disease.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Why dont the gms just dissable seal square if its being abused?? They did the same thing with my favorite elf skill (Teleport) let the dhans suffer the same fate.
    You do realized that YNK will kill an entire dhan class purpose by removing this skill. This skill is needed to prevent lame bindstone war.

"10 secs left on DN, lets go back to sz." And then you shout on all chat : "lol fail, cant kill me... fail zerg."

pffft.

Ran - cs007
    Jin - Shepherd [retired], Imouto

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    You sure they just don't do like Magical? I can pretty much vacuum or debuff him every time between his reflects. He must have Rawna's 5sec cast time disease.
    I`m sure. Abusing the cast animation time to debuff your target is risky as a Templar, even more since I had to explain to qndy what the cast animation time is, what I know off the workarounds are and how to use it to your advantage, so I guess you pulled that off on purpose, and I`d really like to know how, even more since other players in here are saying the same thing. Also, it isnt possible to quadruple reflect unless the skill is on lvl 7, maybe his skill is on lvl 6(in the last pvp videos I saw of him it was), and just before he gets Chrono off CD his reflect ends, opening up a window for a debuff.

Magical's reflect is always lvl 6, he's an idiot. I will try a lot of times to catch someone between reflects (either because they're slow casting the second reflect or they lag), I'm a priest so I don't really care if I debuff or vacuum myself it won't hurt me. And I'd say lag has a lot to do with things if you think you've been debuffed when you put up reflect.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

They should just make it so SS is disabled WHILE using bunny. Kinda sucks for when you're trying to do bunny pvp, but this would at least fix the issue.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

i saw one guy from hott do it at lime. so funny rofl. the guy he did it to was red and lost most of his ****.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6