Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mateim View Post
    And GMNewb go buy Fraps and do a clip how Obsession glitch Beze to show up in Ezker bcs no1 know how they do it maby GM have charter in Obs and telling them all bugs in this game
    Lolwut??

/10 chars

EDIT: Oh and about the whole topic of bugs and whatnot everyone in this game uses them. And seal square is just such a bugged skill that we cant controll it. Whats the point in saying your abusing a bug on a skill that doesnt work properly anyways.

I just find it ironic that J and friends are complaining about the bug abuse and not following the rules. Hes the guy who offered to pay IRL $$s for some flame diamonds and wanted me to help him find out how to glitch bez so he can get some eyes back when he was in matrix. The kettle calling the pot black as always, why don't you stop being a hypocrite and just play the game.
    Last edited by bvitamin; 04-19-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Strellan u talking too much but u r talk only ****...

LOL the 1st time poster questioning my credibility? Ive known J for a long long time and hes offered to pay in cash for a whole lot of goodies. I can assure you I know most members of sov better than you do good sir. Because ive played on their side from the start of the merge some of them even before the merge. And lets not mention I was in sovereign before the war broke out also.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Lolwut??

/10 chars

EDIT: Oh and about the whole topic of bugs and whatnot everyone in this game uses them. And seal square is just such a bugged skill that we cant controll it. Whats the point in saying your abusing a bug on a skill that doesnt work properly anyways.

I just find it ironic that J and friends are complaining about the bug abuse and not following the rules. Hes the guy who offered to pay IRL $$s for some flame diamonds and wanted me to help him find out how to glitch bez so he can get some eyes back when he was in matrix. The kettle calling the pot black as always, why don't you stop being a hypocrite and just play the game.
    I wante bez eye for a while, just never had the pt to do it. As for the diamonds, tell Eric to sent you the conversation. You talk to much without knowing the whole story. My comment was that there is about the glitch to take one out even if they are sitting.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    LOL the 1st time poster questioning my credibility? Ive known J for a long long time and hes offered to pay in cash for a whole lot of goodies. I can assure you I know most members of sov better than you do good sir. Because ive played on their side from the start of the merge some of them even before the merge. And lets not mention I was in sovereign before the war broke out also.
    again talking out of ur ass. I have never bought anything outside off ynk, everything has been through rps. The diamonds was something something that was arranged, and i was interested.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Akroma64 View Post
    again talking out of ur ass. I have never bought anything outside off ynk, everything has been through rps. The diamonds was something something that was arranged, and i was interested.
    I have Diamonds.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommii View Post
    auto-walk ?
    Hey GMs, will I get banned if I share this glitch to everyone?

that's a really ****ty glitch,

I only know it since, i see people walking through buildings, every so often.

Banned
    See some think that ss glitch is a harmless "good" glitch but it is one that is bannable. QQ, sorry just pointing out the fact that many do **** and if they can make it look/sound good it must be (as long as it works in their favor). I will start fraps-n Hinta and many others that work the bugs, along with some dhans in Sov working the same SZ pull. Dont' come over all high and mighty blaming other guilds for **** your own does as well. I will be fraps-n the reflect debuffs since thats the newest one I've seen and I'm not the only one to see it. O please come accross with "must be lag" excuse thou no lag was happening at the time and many watched it more then once happen.

Well Hellrider get a Warn today from GM, i think thats closing this Topic..and btw u guys are not saint Cabo remember Aura bug's?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast