Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Commoner
    Didn't watch. Can someone summarize it for me?

Banned
    tiss tiss, watching that and those qq-n about it made me laugh! i think they (those fraps-n) need to stop pretending they are soooo holy that others in their own guild don't use bugs as well, wake up! Guess I'll go buy Fraps and do the same type of video showing some temps debuffing reflect, tell me thats legal. better yet the sealing square bug that many in that video perform all the time to get into and out of.

most don't own fraps or we'd see many other forums posts! Posting as if "we're innocent and victumized" is a joke, next time just send to GMs. If enough complain you'll see them banned with proof is clear and solid. Clearly those in the video knew what was happening as if they were well exp in such a move.

I lol'd
    Debuffing through reflect is not an expected and not an intended glitch if it ever happens.
    Don't embarrass yourself, people complained about h3llrider glitching long enough in-game and already know when he was going to glitch; therefore the use of fraps. The same info about that glitch was already sent to the GMs anyway - the forum is just more exposure.

This_is_not_a_gif_so_why_are_you_hovering_over_it. gif
    ~I'm serfin' the forums~

Quote Originally Posted by counter1213 View Post
    I lol'd
    Debuffing through reflect is not an expected and not an intended glitch if it ever happens.
    Don't embarrass yourself, people complained about h3llrider glitching long enough in-game and already know when he was going to glitch; therefore the use of fraps. The same info about that glitch was already sent to the GMs anyway - the forum is just more exposure.
    Yeah I've personally never seen a glitch with debuffing through reflect. If it happens it could be a lag issue or something. I don't think it's a real thing?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Yeah I've personally never seen a glitch with debuffing through reflect. If it happens it could be a lag issue or something. I don't think it's a real thing?
    Pretty much like regular damage through the initial buffing of magic barrier or re-activation of shields etc.

This_is_not_a_gif_so_why_are_you_hovering_over_it. gif
    ~I'm serfin' the forums~

Until JP rohan won't patch it, then this is even more it won't come here. They do not "give a ****".
    Retired/Quit status.

I was debuffed through my reflect, which to this day haven't found out how they did it.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Banned
    No, its debuffing reflect and not just me! Sorry and its not lag and reflect can't be debuffed. I dont embarass myself but tell you the facts I'm sorry if you've never seen it. Fact remains many different bugs/glitches/hax that folks use and do get reported but aren't fixed. My point to the post was that many on all sides of the tracks are known bug/glitch/hax users. To post its as being a victum rather then an FYI to the GM is "FAIL" since I've seen the same in the video QQn about it perform such acts. Hell, even had some say " O thats a good glitch and not a bad glitch so its ok to do".
    Sorry we're not stupid and most know the difference. Just don't manipulate the publics eyes with your own opinions or you'll have a nice job in Politics.

This is not the point GM send msg not to do this SS bug or ban he did it 3 or 4 times he must have ban now for doing it. If im in Murder Mode waiting my 10h run out and he do that to me i drop my Epic/Upgrade what YNK will do? He must be BANNED! and ppl will stop doing it if they see ppl get ban if not this will continue. BAN HIM YNK!

And GMNewb go buy Fraps and do a clip how Obsession glitch Beze to show up in Ezker bcs no1 know how they do it maby GM have charter in Obs and telling them all bugs in this game

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast