+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heroic Power is bugged

I think Heroic Power is bugged. Look at normal ffs of dekan with Heroic Power 5lvl. That skill says that it increase damage and defense by 25% but dekan with it hit like 3-4x more normal ffs then dekan 99 with same hp.

In RohanKR they patched that skill 2 times:
    ''Hiroik power' Damage caused by , normally visible reductions have been modified.'
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/update_v...pe=&SearchTxt=

''hiroik power' skills in a particular skill has been modified by the removed portion.'
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/update_v...pe=&SearchTxt=

Translated by Google Translate

stop ****ing crying. if everyone gets level 110 damage will be normal again. you need some kind of reward for leveling up so high. heroic power is fine. it makes long boring pvp's go faster.

Soldier
    Go away voice of rationality.

It works well.

Though as a quick note , they will fix the dekan's OP'ness.
    Last edited by Techstep; 11-04-2011 at 09:01 AM.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    stop ****ing crying. if everyone gets level 110 damage will be normal again. you need some kind of reward for leveling up so high. heroic power is fine. it makes long boring pvp's go faster.
    The damage doesnt normalize to its previous value, when the level of heroic are the same, thats why its bugged.

you have to consider even without heroic the new skills for dekans have considerably higher % dmg from the 10% hp
    Urahara-Wizard
    Yoruichi-Avenger
    Chelsea FC
    OVO

I am for 100% sure it increase dmg more then 25%. You can look at dekan 99 and 110 normal ffs dmg. And if that skill isn't bugged why krRohan patched it 2 times?

i dont no thats werid i translated it and some of the skills ive never heard of in Krohan compared to international

It's becouse Google translate don't translate same as YNK.

ahh i see well hopefully well get more skills for classes and stuff liek Krohan

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by mc9980 View Post
    you have to consider even without heroic the new skills for dekans have considerably higher % dmg from the 10% hp
    Spayker put it as "80 vit doesnt increase regular ffs damage from 8-9k to about 17k", even if thats lvl 5 v lvl 0 heroic thats an increase way higher than the sheer heroic value. And if it isn't, its even worse. At least we now know where the extreme damage is coming from.