Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lol jenny aka justin prob the same person, aren't you the one who scammed julian? i might be wrong though, but **** im pretty sure it's the other way around bro, so many types of scammers out there act differently it's ridiculous lol, a scammer never admits he scammed anyone(steve), a scammer thinks w/e in his accounts belonged to him(oneslip), now a scammer calling scammer scammer....i am ****ing confused Lol.

yeah scammer scams scammer scammed scammer scams scammer. Pro scamming.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

with the xbow i dont even get a quarter of that back which justin scammed off me . and in the end it was arjuns call to keep it. and even if it wasnt u jenny, your responsible for your family's actions and your responsible in telling me its not u anymore who i was talking to.

julian you got fooled by justin. that aint me he's just my far cousin i dont need to take any responsible for him.
    if you were smart enough and ask him to vent, skype you would figure it out.
    i did vent, and skype you before and you know how i types..

and at james.
    dude whatever u believe but yeah. the truth is the truth. i've never scam julian or did anything bad to him except that night i told him im done sharing accounts and told him to change pass because he got my older bro mad. and he decided to scam my xbow.

Quote Originally Posted by phmdytn View Post
    julian you got fooled by justin. that aint me he's just my far cousin i dont need to take any responsible for him.
    if you were smart enough and ask him to vent, skype you would figure it out.
    i did vent, and skype you before and you know how i types..
    its your family so your prob. one for all and all for one. and he typed like u. lastly u never came skype or vent before that happened with justin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2