Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

MattysPie Supreme Fail!!!!!!!!

GG MattysPie nice fail to mobs in RON!

Banned
    lol yeah, she afked while we were doing wrath pt and she was on her wiz leaching. Cat is so pro.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    lol yeah, she afked while we were doing wrath pt and she was on her wiz leaching. Cat is so pro.
    LOL... Pro excuses from "Pro" players... LOL LOL LOL

Koph = Stupid kid with a bad templar... YOU suck!!! IN YOUR STUPID Dreams maybe you can kill; **** talking boy...

Who the hell is this Lyrical? The Forever posterpet? Damn this kids have like 24/7 to play and suck dicks...

They have Sunraven; an ugly carrot (Damn shes ugly thats why she doesnt go to streets)

Funny thing they will keep replaying this becouse they are stupid kids with no life to share outside the frontier of their rooms... Take a shower becouse you all have a bad small... Small like real life losers

Happy Eastern (Well you wont enjoy it, becouse you have to farm for emoTemps, kill bosses, and stay in ventrilo all day becouse you dont have friends)

gl ForeverinGAMELOSERS

Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    LOL... Pro excuses from "Pro" players... LOL LOL LOL

Koph = Stupid kid with a bad templar... YOU suck!!! IN YOUR STUPID Dreams maybe you can kill; **** talking boy...

Who the hell is this Lyrical? The Forever posterpet? Damn this kids have like 24/7 to play and suck dicks...

They have Sunraven; an ugly carrot (Damn shes ugly thats why she doesnt go to streets)

Funny thing they will keep replaying this becouse they are stupid kids with no life to share outside the frontier of their rooms... Take a shower becouse you all have a bad small... Small like real life losers

Happy Eastern (Well you wont enjoy it, becouse you have to farm for emoTemps, kill bosses, and stay in ventrilo all day becouse you dont have friends)

gl ForeverinGAMELOSERS
    tis gai is mad

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    Happy Eastern
    happy Eastern to you too

LOL. Yeah, I did because I was sitting in safezone with my client minimized while I was on forums. When I switched back I was at the bind in Hazy, lol.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

LOL at that rofl rofl

Yeah, I was on the wiz too. But I wasn't paying attention to either cuz I was the "Apparently...." thread.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by GodsTouch View Post

GG MattysPie nice fail to mobs in RON!

mmh, this looks photoshopped.

lol spongebob

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast