Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Koph PVP Video

Just wondering, why did you kill OutRaged?

And lol, whoever was on Champagne is pro. He got debuffed by you and continued to attack dealing 500s. lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainon View Post
    Just wondering, why did you kill OutRaged?

And lol, whoever was on Champagne is pro. He got debuffed by you and continued to attack dealing 500s. lmao
    I have a specific reason for disliking evo and evosbodyguard.

LOL Koph ok vid MattysPie vid was better she actually killed quality ppl in hers!

Quote Originally Posted by GodsTouch View Post
    LOL Koph ok vid MattysPie vid was better she actually killed quality ppl in hers!
    What? There IS no quality people on that side of the war.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsTouch View Post
    Maybe if your "quality" ppl ever pvped id have frapsed it but i have never seen a quality enmity or insurrection.

I like the song it was good, not so good vid not saying i didnt like it because the damage on the ppl was good, but no quality kills as far as well geared ppl
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Maybe if your "quality" ppl ever pvped id have frapsed it but i have never seen a quality enmity or insurrection.
    We do PVP as you seen in FRANKS video you die to much when our QUALITY ppl are online, so no you wouldnt have frapsed anything =P
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    I like the song it was good, not so good vid not saying i didnt like it because the damage on the ppl was good, but no quality kills as far as well geared ppl
    Magical has upg, Champage has epic, etc etc. The "quality" ppl on ur side have no balls and run from pvp.

Then why are you floating so much in Magicals video must not be enough quality in that video right?
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    We do PVP as you seen in FRANKS video you die to much when our QUALITY ppl are online, so no you wouldnt have frapsed anything =P
    1. no one watches franks videos anymore, its just zergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergzergze rgzerg
    2.who do u consider ur "quality" ppl. Aizen? LOL. OneSlip? LOL. Its all about quantity not quality with u guys and all pvps end with us winning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast