Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    random? dude im sure we're all lolzing at u right now XD
    Actually, you're nerdraging right now. And it's making everyone at the cq desk tear up from laughing.

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    First off, check again. There is no delevopement on her account. It's only been accessed by you on the day you brought it up. Try again. Secondly, I clearly told Ginn I was Leo and James knew that too. Else I wouldn't have brought that point up. No one here knows anything besides what we've told them so their credibility is invalid when it comes to who posted what.
    no development? the char is wearing a costume as we all see on the pic. as we all know costumes have 30 day limit. which means its being used . fail response was fail leo

Banned
    afaic Kate and Leo are different people. Both have treated me nothing but decently so I have nothing but good to say about either of them.

Mind you I can see a lot of confusion mostly because everyone is used to seeing Kate use Archfiend as her forum nick. Now with Leo using Archfiend and Archfiend2 he is is going to be mistaken as Kate. No surprise there.

Leo, can I please ask that you not use Kate's acct to post in the forums? Make up a new forum acct and use that. It's freaking confusing because from my end I have no idea who is writing what from that acct (because Kate can get on it too when she has access to the 'net).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    afaic Kate and Leo are different people. Both have treated me nothing but decently so I have nothing but good to say about either of them.

Mind you I can see a lot of confusion mostly pecause everyone is used to seeing Kate use Archfiend as her forum nick. Now with Archfiend2 Leo is going to be mistaken as Kate even more.

Leo, can I please ask that you not use Kate's acct to post in the forums? Make up a new forum acct and use that. It's freaking confusing because from my end I have no idea who is writing what from that acct (because Kate can get on it too when she has access to the 'net).
    read this topic thoroughly and u will see (although i dont like it) that its true

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    no development? the char is wearing a costume as we all see on the pic. as we all know costumes have 30 day limit. which means its being used . fail response was fail leo
    You know exactly what I mean about development. No leveling, etc. Why she would give you access to an account that's premmed up, I have no clue but I PERSONALLY wouldn't have given you **** as I don't know you and how do I know you didn't spend her money on that ****? You have access to the account apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Mind you I can see a lot of confusion mostly because everyone is used to seeing Kate use Archfiend as her forum nick. Now with Leo using Archfiend and Archfiend2 he is is going to be mistaken as Kate. No surprise there.

I'll post on Metalll.

You know exactly what I mean about development. No leveling, etc. Why she would give you access to an account that's premmed up, I have no clue but I PERSONALLY wouldn't have given you **** as I don't know you and how do I know you didn't spend her money on that ****? You have access to the account apparently.
    oh i got access to it in Closed Beta. and btw it is lvling slowly. also there s a crit dagger 9% forged, if thats not developing what is? and this all happened in one week. and your avoiding my other questions just like you've been avoiding Frontliner's questions

First off, check again. There is no delevopement on her account. It's only been accessed by you on the day you brought it up. Try again. Secondly, I clearly told Ginn I was Leo and James knew that too. Else I wouldn't have brought that point up. No one here knows anything besides what we've told them so their credibility is invalid when it comes to who posted what.
    No actually, you must not have, because when Ginn and James told us in vent about the trades they said they traded with "Kate."

And Penguin, the forum accounts really don't have much to do with the confusion.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    No actually, you must not have, because when Ginn and James told us in vent about the trades they said they traded with "Kate."

And Penguin, the forum accounts really don't have much to do with the confusion.
    oh look another witness... leo you're losing ground out here. give it up and be a man and tell us all the truth cause right now you're just being a coward trying to hide behind lame excuses that don't even make any sense

Also, I'm just going to point this out before I "go to afghanistan" again.

Posing as a female for (what would have to be more than two years actually) a grand scam and then "scamming" a lion (lol yeah, a lvl3 lion XD) after which I unveil my "Leo" identity on a WELL known account to evade having to address the "where's my lion" issue. Say I was waiting for a bigger scam? Why (you said I have 2 lions which if that was the case my wife would be using the 2nd lion) would "Kate" change to "Leo" when it's clear I had my own lion? I'm not sure I'm understanding your exact logic behind it. I'm pretty sure you know the reason she's not talking to you specifically Nimbus. I'm pretty sure you annoyed the flying **** out of her every weekend until the point she started playing gunz and s4 instead of rohan to get away from your needy ass. Don't worry, if I have to post what Krystal has said about you too, I don't mind doing it at all just to show you how ****ing deep you are trying to go to get your feelings hurt. I'm pretty sure I told Qndy what she thought of you and that day you nerdraged on my FB while I was chilling at the warrior zone because you couldn't talk to her? Think about how far you want to take this.

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 54 ... LastLast