Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    ofc so she only came to fort riley to visit u then? (which is true ofc since kate never existed) but she said she went there to meet kate and met u through kate until she ofc uncovered the real truth
    Kate and I didn't date when Krystal came to Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    I obviously didn't know her that well after we broke it off then. She told me Krystal was just a friend in game.
    I guess there's just confusion all over the place then huh? I mean some things Kate told me were odd to say the least and sometimes things she said didn't make sense or match up to other things.
    Prolly one of the reasons I'm so confused when it comes to whos who out of the both of you, to many weird coincidences...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

innocence? i provided a screenshot of MY lion that I bought with MY rp. i can also provide screenshots of everything bought with my rp. name it.

as far as the kate/leo thing is concerned, i am well aware that most of the rohan community believes i'm her. that doesn't bother me at all, i just correct them.
    I play right next to him... LOL
    The weirdest thing is to play rohan with someone who is sitting right next you you...

Kate and I didn't date when Krystal came to Riley.
    well when krystal defended u she said otherwise, she said u were with kate and that she was pretty upset cause of that cause she loved u. a while later she said u were with krystal and kate didnt mind at all and lastly she said u were kate. now i think point 3 makes most sense

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I guess there's just confusion all over the place then huh? I mean some things Kate told me were odd to say the least and sometimes things she said didn't make sense or match up to other things.
    Prolly one of the reasons I'm so confused when it comes to whos who out of the both of you, to many weird coincidences...
    Let's just run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frank = semi-literate = fatty = someone who who steals pics to pretend to be another person

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    and u see im not the only one. i've seen a few convos between u (kate) and karren and i must say some things there arent right

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    kadeem = frank = adrian = mort = rok = Will = = Raj = erik = SUPPPER HOT !!!!
    forgot "Dana."

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    well when krystal defended u she said otherwise, she said u were with kate and that she was pretty upset cause of that cause she loved u. a while later she said u were with krystal and kate didnt mind at all and lastly she said u were kate. now i think point 3 makes most sense
    I think you're on the wrong end of that conversation. Kate and I haven't been together for a long time but I was still "talking" to her. Krystal assumed that was dating and got mad because of it. I can't help how she feels for me, hence the reason I try not to talk to either of them since I'm with Dana now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzFalls View Post
    frank = semi-literate = fatty = someone who who steals pics to pretend to be another person
    wait a min... is this Darkii or someone else?

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast