Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    We had that one good example from our guild/Lotus aka xFaith who pretended to be his sister.
    I dont remember who that is :$

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I dont remember who that is :$
    Came with things like Rakata, BlackDronger etc, the group we believed scammed Alex's stuff because xFaith had access to his wizard.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

oh ewww I always disliked Rakata, well tbh he always disliked me for making him say plz be4 buffin him lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

To address your "kate and him and talk anymore", I never said we didn't. I said we've had minimal contact since she was in the process of building her guard (which she can't do because she has no source of internet or else the account would be missing rp). There were 2 epic maces and several items she had on the Archfiend account, zhens, daggers, and so forth that weren't returned to me anyway. Nextly, I traded MY mace for the sword, which I traded for a dagger. Ginn and James are both witnesses to that, before you start saying random ****.
    I've been on these forums longer than you've been playing. Most of the posts in the builds section was me and everytime I log in to the forums people autoassume I'm her. I shouldn't have to announce who is posting every time I post something. I'm not the guy that has several rohan ie tabs up trying to multitask what account I'm posting on because it shouldn't really matter.
    Last edited by Archfiend; 04-20-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Look how Leo hasnt been trolling the forums this morning, given up on trying to debunk the points I`ve made? Or are you tired of constantly trying to avoid the questions I asked? The fact of him being cocky from page 1 starting till about when I was raising my observations for the first time, his whole attitude has changed from that, hes now no longer trying to ridicule Julian`s theory, hes careful not to answer the questions I asked straight up(as I already have shown before).

Checkmate. Bai.
    I've clearly addressed my point several times. You continue to try to find a reason why I would care enough to do something like that. More importantly, there has been absolutely no evidence saying I scammed anyone. Attitudes change when you're continuously asked the same question. The same question you have addressed. I will not address questions that have no relevence to the thread. Post proof I scammed something or just assume "I went to afghanistan" again.

And if the OLD forums were up you would have known that from my old Sparta guild thread where I'm saying I am CLEARLY a guy when I had my dekan, Mazerkist.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    To address your "kate and him and talk anymore", I never said we didn't. I said we've had minimal contact since she was in the process of building her guard (which she can't do because she has no source of internet or else the account would be missing rp). There were 2 epic maces and several items she had on the Archfiend account, zhens, daggers, and so forth that weren't returned to me anyway. Nextly, I traded MY mace for the sword, which I traded for a dagger. Ginn and James are both witnesses to that, before you start saying random ****.
    I've been on these forums longer than you've been playing. Most of the posts in the builds section was me and everytime I log in to the forums people autoassume I'm her. I shouldn't have to announce who is posting every time I post something. I'm not the guy that has several rohan ie tabs up trying to multitask what account I'm posting on because it shouldn't really matter.
    oh rly? now let me quickly count up where your contradicting yourself again xD

1)if "kate" has no source of internet how come her char in Xor Rohan is developing?

2)james as witness? just so u know he told me that KATE traded her sword for his dagger. so nice try there leo

3)u can ask anyone here, im sure they'll all say (or believe) it was Kate posting in forums not u

Now pull something completely random and uneffective to your "case" out your ass. I'd love to read it in this moment of lolzin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Now pull something completely random and uneffective to your "case" out your ass. I'd love to read it in this moment of lolzin'.
    random? dude im sure we're all lolzing at u right now XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    oh rly? now let me quickly count up where your contradicting yourself again xD

1)if "kate" has no source of internet how come her char in Xor Rohan is developing?

2)james as witness? just so u know he told me that KATE traded her sword for his dagger. so nice try there leo

3)u can ask anyone here, im sure they'll all say (or believe) it was Kate posting in forums not u
    First off, check again. There is no delevopement on her account. It's only been accessed by you on the day you brought it up. Try again. Secondly, I clearly told Ginn I was Leo and James knew that too. Else I wouldn't have brought that point up. No one here knows anything besides what we've told them so their credibility is invalid when it comes to who posted what.

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 ... LastLast