Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Why would Kate share her youtube account with you? Wouldnt it make more sense for somebody who isnt together any longer to have their own youtube account?
    Her youtube account? Last time I checked the email provided for that account is mazerkist@hotmail.com.

Last edited by Archfiend2; 03-16-2013 at 12:07 PM.

"Oh noes Leo is leaving the thread!" Bring it on. :-3

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Her youtube account? Last time I checked the email provided for that account is mazerkist@hotmail.com.
    Allow me to rephrase it then Mr-I-attack-something-other-than-the-point. Why would you upload a video of her playing Descendant, instead of her having making her own youtube account and posting it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Believe what you will, I don't care. I'm not responsible for your items. Call me a "scammer" or "fake" or whatever. Go wild.
    if u dont care why did u waste so much time trying to prove me wrong hm?

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Oh and what I forgot to add was:

Shared Youtube Accounts??!?

Too bad old forum is gone, or we could pull up a whole bunch of posts which are contradictory. We could also pull up posts which are supposed to be "Kate" and compare them to those which are supposed to be Leo. I for one never noticed a change in writing style when Kate suddenly disappeared and Leo took over posting

And Dana, dear, honey, sweety, what I said just totally whooshed over your head. You trying to take over for Frank in this thread? I wouldn't be calling Ft. Riley to talk to Leo, talking to him would do me no good, nor provide any other info than what's already in this thread.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Too bad old forum is gone, or we could pull up a whole bunch of posts which are contradictory. We could also pull up posts which are supposed to be "Kate" and compare them to those which are supposed to be Leo. I for one never noticed a change in writing style when Kate suddenly disappeared and Leo took over posting

And Dana, dear, honey, sweety, what I said just totally whooshed over your head. You trying to take over for Frank in this thread? I wouldn't be calling Ft. Riley to talk to Leo, talking to him would do me no good, nor provide any other info than what's already in this thread.
    well guess what bearpig ITS GONE to bad lmao
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Nice novel there Eagle. To some people it matters very much who someone is. They may have put their trust in that person or may want to trust that person. It can be great having people to trust, you help each other and have a good time, having people I can trust (and who trust me) means I get to play some really nifty uber geared chars I wouldn't be able to otherwise. It doesn't matter a lick to me whether Leo is Kate, as I've never and would not have trusted either "person" with my characters or gear. Yeah, I trust the gay romanian vampire over the soldier boy.

I'm still waiting for Leo to think about whether or not he wants someone calling Fort Riley. After all, I'm not going to call up trying to find a Kathleen Elizabeth, last name unknown, that would be silly. I'd call up and explain that I'm investigating the possible impersonation of a soldier (or two soldiers, since we really have no way of knowing that "Leo" is a real person or a real soldier either) to scam someone of over 600 dollars worth of electronic goods and see where that trail leads.
    Pro private investigator is pro.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    well guess what bearpig ITS GONE to bad lmao
    Yeah, that's quite convenient for some people.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast