Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Hi scammer =)

Quote Originally Posted by Singkeo View Post
    Hi scammer =)
    Hi Scammer =)

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    why would u disclose information of somin we already know :P
    "we"? k. =] keep guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Singkeo View Post
    Hi scammer =)
    Hi scammer =D

Nimbus, when you come to me with credible evidence, feel free to share it with the world. The only thing I see is some nerdrage kid trying to blame someone for losing his ****. You have nothing on me but accusations which is not only funny that you would try to blame this on me, but try to pull my personal life into it. I do applaud you for taking the time and effort to rage on the forum though and the fact that I brought you here means I don't care what you assume you know. However, forward your story and evidence to the GMs please after you share it here so I can laugh at it. =D

oh i shown some evidence though and u had some rly bad excuses for my evidence lol

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    And yes, I am Mazerkist. The only Mazerkist (besides the fake Maz that stole my Stream account). (Just because you're going to say something about it, I'm sure)
    oh your maz eh? so how come in one of your vids u commented 2 weeks ago : "Demon is sold. A new dhan is coming". as far as i remember Demon was kate's dhan, so how can u sell her dhan, when u both shouldntve talked to each other for over a month.

*EDIT* ItsMyPho

ItsMyPho (vor 2 Jahren)
    Spam Als Spam markiert
    Hi kate. 

this was posted 2 years ago in the mazerkist account. i thought its leos account :O

*EDIT2* another weird coincidence is the song leo used for his video. Kate asked me about this song and how it would be for a pvp vid.

03:39:24 That's what she Julian btw
    31.12.2010 03:39:29 That's what she Julian I need your opinion
    31.12.2010 03:39:35 That's what she Julian on a pvp video song
    31.12.2010 03:39:47 That's what she Julian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcWDnBiOxE What do you think of this?
    31.12.2010 03:39:56 That's what she Julian People got me hooked on Stahli.

weird that exactly this song comes up in a pvp video made by leo.
    Last edited by Darknimbus; 04-18-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Lol if you think she hasn't used my account. 2 years ago dude. You need think about things a LOT less. The dhan was sold to Blades because the epic katars she "bought" was put back on havoc (the old havoc, not the guard).
    Last edited by Archfiend2; 04-18-2011 at 11:04 AM.

I composed all the pvp videos. Chose all the music to all videos. Notice Blue Stahli isn't in ANY of the videos.

But let me get this all straight. I have been pretending to be a girl for over 2 years in order to build a status on an online game in which only now I reveil my identity as a guy on said online game in order to (way before hand, might I add) to evade you. Yeah, makes sense.

true i mustve been too tired yesterday to notice which vid had that song. i now notice it was kophs fail vid lolz

meh we're not perfect and we all make mistakes.

Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast