Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    well from my point of view my arguments make more sense than leo's and i hope others see this too and he still hasnt shown anything as proof to his innocence and i could think of countless things.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kate = leo = dana = rengi = tiesto = fanaticism = hacker = wei = julian = scammer

Baby... More productive! Now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzFalls View Post
    Kate = leo = dana = rengi = tiesto = fanaticism = hacker = wei = julian = scammer
    = offender.

Yeah.. what he said.... LOL!

innocence? i provided a screenshot of MY lion that I bought with MY rp. i can also provide screenshots of everything bought with my rp. name it.

as far as the kate/leo thing is concerned, i am well aware that most of the rohan community believes i'm her. that doesn't bother me at all, i just correct them.

Wait a sec, is this the same Leo that used to hang out with Dominic aka DekCross if I am recalling correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    I obviously didn't know her that well after we broke it off then. She told me Krystal was just a friend in game.
    ofc so she only came to fort riley to visit u then? (which is true ofc since kate never existed) but she said she went there to meet kate and met u through kate until she ofc uncovered the real truth

And anyway, Dana wants to go play. So please feel free to post something awesome to read when I get back or message me on fb about it. =]

kadeem = frank = adrian = mort = rok = Will = = Raj = erik = SUPPPER HOT !!!!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast