Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYiCdTblG9E i remember this tsb and i remember it was kate playing the temp. so 2 things are funny here:

1)why does leo have this vid and posted it? (remember u said your mazerkist)

2)all these scrolls and alm scroll reminds me a lot of horror . but horror is u leo not kate
    Who doesn't use scrolls? Especially loaded accounts.

u know what this is the weirdest thing of all:

If kate isnt in afghan like u said, then where the **** is she? shes never shown herself again on this forum or in the game. we all know kate loved rohan beyond anything. so its weird shes just disappeared like that
    If you were reading anything I posted* you would know what she's going through. I don't believe she cares anything at all about anything on this forum when there are much worse things going on.
    Last edited by Archfiend2; 04-18-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: posted*

yup checkmate its over. hes been online the whole time and hasnt answered which means hes resigned
    Talking with friends on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    So apparently we dont even need to list all of which we got in order for him to recognize its no use.

Checkmate.
    Checkmate would be assuming there is credible evidence. There isn't. Just obvious sharing of accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Checkmate would be assuming there is credible evidence. There isn't. Just obvious sharing of accounts.
    and no counter-arguments. if u cant explain yourself then thats enough proof

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    alright mens, this is getting really strange: In the other topic(Matty`s Surpreme AFKing outside the SZ), Leo posted a link to a really old vid of him killing a lowbie with a ranger. Now, given that this video is over 2 years old, nobody except the maker would remember it unless it was very popular(which it isnt). Now given the premise of that this is conclusive evidence of him being the owner of this account, even more so since he already said he has an account named Mazerkist on these forums(he said that on page 20 or so I believe) and the fact that he replied 2 weeks ago saying to somebody else "Demon was sold. There is another Dhan coming.".

Now here are the things I find contradictionary:
    1.) There is somebody from 2 years ago saying "Hi Kate."
    2.) Why did he make another account for his Dhan videos? Read above, its 2 weeks ago since he last responded, not to mention the 1st Demon video is on that account + a video of Descendant capping towers in TSB, when I believe Kate was the only one playing the Templar in TSB?
    3.) Why is the video of iBigBoss beating up on Frank posted on a different account? This was posted on the Archfiend Forum account, and I cant recall it was being said it was Leo making the vid and posting it. No mentioning, but then again I`m too lazy to look at this atm.

4.) You apparently insist on having your own gear, but you dont post from your own forum accounts? Also, sometimes something was being posted from Garthy`s account.
    Every account is mine. I brought her into this game along with Krystal for guildsake. You know nothing about that time because you're not from Silva. (I know Nimbus isn't)

and no counter-arguments. if u cant explain yourself then thats enough proof
    It's proof if you consider such an idiotic point worth a valid argument.

With that said, I have final formation in less than 30 minutes. Find something worth more than 2 sentences to address.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Why would Kate share her youtube account with you? Wouldnt it make more sense for somebody who isnt together any longer to have their own youtube account?

your panicking and starting to just shout out "MINE" "IDIOCY" and so on. give it up, we all know it now, you havent answered our questions properly and made no sense at all and u contradicted yourself a lot too.

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast