Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Apparently...

ng my KOS says rofl.
    Last edited by Archfiend2; 03-16-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Not commenting now? Come on dude, I got **** to do.

oh your kos? u have no idea where i have this info and how i added this all together. everything adds up. oh showing a purchased lion. if i remember correctly kate said u have a lion AND that u have my 2nd lion. so all your purchase pic shows is u have a 2nd lion. gr8 and your point is? u havent proven ****.

eve otherwise.

oh right so the temp is yours? strange i remember kate buying it not u...how odd if kate bought it and u say everything u play u bought...what does this add up to huh?

The templar is mine, along with everything on the account minus about 50k rp she put on the account for that big5 ****.

He's just jealous that he's not as pro as you and Kate, Leo.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

lol nice lie... kate said she bought it off garthy. and that u were using it and putting some money into it. but actually that isnt the lie is it leo? oh no u are right it is yours but theres a bigger lie behind all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    lol nice lie... kate said she bought it off garthy. and that u were using it and putting some money into it. but actually that isnt the lie is it leo? oh no u are right it is yours but theres a bigger lie behind all this.
    You sure you were even talking to Kate? Leo and Kate switch so fast sometimes it's hard to know which you're talking to.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast