Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    dude, he's really a ****ing nut. he continuously bugged her and krystal to the point krystal had to block him or stay offline. that's the reason epiphany doesn't play anymore. julian annoyed her THAT much.
    lol rly? then why does she still talk to me now? on her cellphone telling me stuff about her life and how she is. sry leo thats the biggest bs i heard today.

she unblocked you? LOL what desperate plees did you have to use to get to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    the thing is leo i've shown proof and u just said stuff which anyone couldve made up. show me counter-proof that u are not kate. im sure u would have somin there, i mean u were with her and after that still best friends.
    I didn't say **** someone could have just "made up." Case and point - Magical.

Unless you have a medical background, you would have no idea what I just said. By the way, nursing licenses are public record... look that **** up if you want.

You are a little imbalanced......... perhaps you need to seek some help.

Leo and I do not have to prove **** to anyone... he had pneumonia, so GTFO.

she never blocked me lol.

and btw i know all about u and krystal and it would make sense, since all the pics i see of u are with her beside u ...kate hasnt been on one pic with u ever. i checked pics when u were supposedly still with kate. and any normal person would have a picture of himself and his gf or krystal would have a picture of her best friend (kate) . the only pics she had was u and her . kate was never seen. kate doesnt exist

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    she never blocked me lol.

and btw i know all about u and krystal and it would make sense, since all the pics i see of u are with her beside u ...kate hasnt been on one pic with u ever. i checked pics when u were supposedly still with kate. and any normal person would have a picture of himself and his gf or krystal would have a picture of her best friend (kate) . the only pics she had was u and her . kate was never seen. kate doesnt exist
    No offense... this is all nonfactor...

Krystal was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY after that. She and I have had a healthy relationship up until I got married. When I say relationship I mean friendship, not dating, even though Krystal and I did date.

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    No offense... this is all nonfactor...
    for u yes but anyone reading this will understand what i mean

And like I said, I have NO pictures of ANY of my ex's. Who would keep that in a pic storage when you're married? Dana and I deleted all that **** for a reason.

Krystal was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY after that. She and I have had a healthy relationship up until I got married. When I say relationship I mean friendship, not dating, even though Krystal and I did date.
    yes but u dont get the point do u? krystal was kate's bestie. we all know girls make pics with their besties and yet i have never seen one pic of her and krystal neither has she shown me a pic of kate the only pics i saw of kate were from kate herself and tbh anyone can find pics on facebook of a random girl and post it and say it was them right sylfaen? XD

Personally, I don't keep pics of myself with any of my exes.. They are "exes" for a reason... Leo is the same... Everyone that we dated prior to us is a nonfactor. Thanks.

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 59 ... LastLast