Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

kathleen or skeet as many know her

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    So is Kate Kathleen or Catherine?
    kathleen is her real name, skeet and kate are her nicks. she goes by beth as well because her middle name is "elizabeth".

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    no, she isn't in afghanistan. she's on rear detachment because a leg injury. several rohan players she was friends with know that.
    ROFL right shes got a leg injury and u have pneumonia ... man u guys must have bad luck. srsly? u think ima believe this bs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    ROFL right shes got a leg injury and u have pneumonia ... man u guys must have bad luck. srsly? u think ima believe this bs lol
    Ok.... Let's get this straight. Leo did have pneumonia. I took him to the emergency room. He received 1000mL of LR and Levaquin IVP. I monitored the infusion the entire time because not only am I his wife, but I am also a Registered Nurse. I dc'd his IV as well.

He was subsequently Rx'd an oral regimen of Levaquin, in addition to an inhaler and several other medications. Would you like to see his discharge instructions?

I have a headache from such idiocy... Babe.. can we go do something productive now?

Banned
    Julian even if u got scammed, which i dont believe u were, why the **** would u even trust sum1 with ur "expensive" ****. How many times have u been scammed now? Are you ever gonna learn? I wouldn't even feel sorry for you anymore lol.

She's been broken way before I had pneumonia and is in the process of being medically chaptered. I've been waiting to leave, but one touch of sickness and my 1SG tells me I have to wait. I don't really care what you believe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    Ok.... Let's get this straight. Leo did have pneumonia. I took him to the emergency room. He received 1000mL of LR and Levaquin IVP. I monitored the infusion the entire time because not only am I his wife, but I am also a Registered Nurse. I dc'd his IV as well.

He was subsequently Rx'd an oral regimen of Levaquin, in addition to an inhaler and several other medications. Would you like to see his discharge instructions?

I have a headache from such idiocy... Babe.. can we go do something productive now?
    Yeah. Movies tonight? =]

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Julian even if u got scammed, which i dont believe u were, why the **** would u even trust sum1 with ur "expensive" ****. How many times have u been scammed now? Are you ever gonna learn? I wouldn't even feel sorry for you anymore lol.
    dude, he's really a ****ing nut. he continuously bugged her and krystal to the point krystal had to block him or stay offline. that's the reason epiphany doesn't play anymore. julian annoyed her THAT much.

the thing is leo i've shown proof and u just said stuff which anyone couldve made up. show me counter-proof that u are not kate. im sure u would have somin there, i mean u were with her and after that still best friends.

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast