Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    oh and another thing. u guys split before open beta in private server. long before it actually so your argument doesnt make any sense at all
    Actually it does, because if I was letting her still use my account that means I still trusted her to an extent.

open beta was after u split so u guys didnt even speak anymore , so why would she make a char for u if u split apart.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    I'm not sure of the situation between Leo and Kate, but I do know from experience that it's possible to be friends with your ex's.
    We were friends even after we broke up (even though we shouldn't have been because of what happened) because I didn't feel right not being a friend as I've known her for about 10 years now.

open beta was after u split so u guys didnt even speak anymore , so why would she make a char for u if u split apart.
    I pretty much already told you. I asked her to save the name so I can use the name when I started Xor.

the thing is leo. its still there. and i see the account is being used, so why would she keep it there after u now call her a slut and so on. no person in there right mind would keep anything that reminds them of someone who said that.

do you see how I talk to epiphany? it's like that with kathleen as well. x2 actually. she is a slut. she calls me a "****ing dicklicking douchebag". it's a nice family.

the thing is leo. its still there. and i see the account is being used, so why would she keep it there after u now call her a slut and so on. no person in there right mind would keep anything that reminds them of someone who said that.
    lol, you are obviously not as awesome as i am when it comes to relationships.

ok lets go another way. one week ago this account ahd no item mall stuff. now it has a costume and a forged dagger and it shows its been some what active. isnt kate in afghanistan? with a net so bad surely it could never handle rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    lol, you are obviously not as awesome as i am when it comes to relationships.
    You should hear what he says to me... and I'm his wife... <3

no, she isn't in afghanistan. she's on rear detachment because a leg injury. several rohan players she was friends with know that.

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast