Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Who said I called myself Kate?
    Hellhunter said so, lookie here

If Kate really quit, someone is pretending to be her. Lowbie Ranger named Devil (overgeared/malled) was running around acting and referring to herself as her.
    We have already established that you wanted to sell that particular ranger of later, I doubt I have to rephrase here as its on the same page.

Furthermore

Skeet was my dhan's character name.
    lolwut? And she went along with it as a nickname of hers, never minding getting adressed like that despite it being the name of YOUR character? Tell you what, the first thing I do when I am on Algis or Dolly`s chars is when I receive a whisper, is to establish that its not Algis or Dolly respectively on that char, in order to avoid confusion. She never did that. Now tell me, how does that make sense? Oh, and before you jump on a quick train, I can guarantee I`m not the only one doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post

We have already established that you wanted to sell that particular ranger of later, I doubt I have to rephrase here as its on the same page.

Furthermore

lolwut? And she went along with it as a nickname of hers, never minding getting adressed like that despite it being the name of YOUR character? Tell you what, the first thing I do when I am on Algis or Dolly`s chars is when I receive a whisper, is to establish that its not Algis or Dolly respectively on that char, in order to avoid confusion. She never did that. Now tell me, how does that make sense? Oh, and before you jump on a quick train, I can guarantee I`m not the only one doing that.

leo is getting sloppy with excuses. btw leo noone EVER referred to u as Skeet. everyone referred to kate as Skeet. You are taking all her nicknames and claiming they are yours lol.
    Linn should whip all those that weren't there and James for being in wrong Vent!

Linn is getting too nice...

iluvtam - Retired Agi Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post

Furthermore

My account = my character. She lvled it and went by that name but as far as RP was concerned, mine. I have never once claimed to be Skeet in game. I also never address /w from her friends. I address it if it's someone I know. I do believe you're trying too hard grab at an accusation. As stated before, you can run with it though. If it helps you sleep at night. =]

Matallas
    Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    leo is getting sloppy with excuses. btw leo noone EVER referred to u as Skeet. everyone referred to kate as Skeet. You are taking all her nicknames and claiming they are yours lol.
    Why did no one ever refer to me as Skeet? Because I only funded the character. Hardly ever used it. Nor did I announce I use the character before I became a troll.

Even so, only our close friends knew about the account sharing. Hence the reason Naga from AtoZ gamers left a comment on my Horror vid asking what happened to Skeet. But once again, you don't really know anything about the situation as you were left in the dark because she obviously didn't care anything about you. I bet that makes you mad too, doesn't it?
    Last edited by GarthyJBI; 05-06-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Matallas
    Famous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESSCWmbXLcs

2:54

I was Storm. That shows 2 different players. Or are you going to argue that too?

Matallas
    Famous

Actually when you were logging Devil I asked if you were 'Skeet.'
    You said yes, and then explained how your ranger was so cute, and then confirmed that it was also level 68 using an artisan crossbow III + 5 and IM rings. You showed me the crossbow in a trade. This all took place in the coliseum a few days ago, remember?

Bottom line is you said you were skeet.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

I think you got the wrong ranger, sweetness.

Matallas
    Famous

Nope. Very unlikely I'd mistake anyone who calls themselves skeet for someone else.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    He said its his nickname, which is why he is calling himself skeet, despite everyone being familiar with only Kate getting called that way.

I dont even know why youre not giving up, its not like anyone would believe you anymore at this point xD

Guys, it really doesn't matter who he is or isn't. Just play the game. If you feel you can't trust him, then don't. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions about people. Make decisions for yourself.

I personally don't give a crap either way, but that's just me.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast