Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

and i know she was on msn about 2 or 3 weeks ago. (even though she's blocked)

It's obvious he doesn't know what he's going on about. So unless he's going to provide some kind of proof I'm just going to say this is another bs kos hothead.

Entertainment wheee
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

ye so kate gave me a while back (when private server was in closed beta) her account details. so i just logged on and look what i saw:

mind explaining this leo? if u and kate never talked again how come i see the same name here as u are using right now in irohan?

Sure thing

I made a list of names when I started rohan, the names that all my characters have had. The "Horror" and "StormHowler" names have always been mine. I told her to save the name for me on pserver too because I wanted to play with the WonderPets on pserver. Does that suit you, sir?

lol nice story ofc u would have to say this. why the hell would she still keep the name after u guys split. its a lvl21 char if i were her i wouldve deleted it ages ago lol ...nice try leo

Come on dude, you have to swing something better than random accusations.

I'm not sure of the situation between Leo and Kate, but I do know from experience that it's possible to be friends with your ex's.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

oh and another thing. u guys split before open beta in private server. long before it actually so your argument doesnt make any sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    lol nice story ofc u would have to say this. why the hell would she still keep the name after u guys split. its a lvl21 char if i were her i wouldve deleted it ages ago lol ...nice try leo
    Uh, because it's the name of my dhan on irohan? And I wanted it on Xor? And you're not her, so the "if I were her" thing doesn't work.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 56 ... LastLast