Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    You know, if we would take Kate as an existing person, then bloody hell, thats a lot of shared stuff. Shared youtube account, shared rohan accounts, shared thisandthat, and so on - yet Leo insists on having his own gear. There`s a limit until sharing gets ridiculous, youve made it beyond that.

On the other hand, erasing Kate would picture everything together we have listed. The same way of writing, why they werent active in vent at the same time, why he bought Garthy, even though she was the one negotiating with me and determined to buy it for the price I was asking for(oh, and before I forget this, I dont have Leo on my MSN, so there should be some kind of existing conversation in KateXLeo`s MSN about the price, my bank account data, etc. Unless ofc he was right behind her at that time, which I doubt seeing how possesive Dana is, or a phone call, which would equally as difficult since my last name, and the town I live in both have one of the 3 german Umlaute [ä,ö,ü]). Also, and I now remember this, of which I didnt pay too much attention at that time, was that she actually tried to figure out a way to give me the money, and once she found out a way she said Leo would sent me the money. A bit too coincidal, dont cha think?
    So, you illegally sold your account for real money?
    And Julian is a scammer or something I read in like page 1-20 somewhere ._.

Awesome.

We knew Kate was fake after page 5. It was just fun to see this thread try to beat qndy's thread.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

No mater what, none of us will truly know cept for Leo himself if Kate was real or if Leo was Kate or w/e
    and at the end of the day that's what Leo will have to carry with him, the real truth. And if it was all just a charade then Leo has to live with that lie and even tho most liars don't have a conscious, it will play at him at some point in his life.
    Most of us here have seen the things that don't all match up and the things that don't make much sense and have formed our own opinions in our minds. I for one will believe Julian's side of this story untill such a time as I am proved 100% wrong in this.

No mater what we all chose to believe, I think this has been a lesson for us all and that is no mater how well you may think you know someone or trust someone, at the end of the day there is a large amount of people who play online game's such as this, that choose to "play the game" and by doing that they will play it by what ever means possible to them, they may choose to lie/ cheat/ steal/ scam and as sad as that is, that's the human condition. People are selfish, even people that you may think you know are selfish and will stop at nothing for the befit of themselves, and this is the case 9 times out of ten as we have all seen now and in the past.

~hollynewspaper~ written by yours truly, Karren <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    So, you illegally sold your account for real money?
    And Julian is a scammer or something I read in like page 1-20 somewhere ._.

Awesome.
    a) Its wasnt even my account, so I honestly could care less about that haha
    b) It wasnt possible to sell Garthy without making him loose the perma-crimson, the only thing which was worth a considerable amount of money, if it hadnt been for that I wouldnt have sold of the entire account.
    c) I dont care whether YNK thinks it`s illegal, that doesnt make it illegal, please sue me for getting paid by him by locking of the entire account, that should be really funny.
    d) The fact that I sold an account doesnt make me less credible and doesnt do dip**** on the validity of the statements I made here, since most of them can be reasoned and follow a logical thought pattern, which to debunk wouldve been Leo`s thing to do.
    e) Julian is one of the most trustable fellows I know. Anyone who`d like to differ please do so, and present (circumstantial) evidence of him being one, or do the same amount of finding out the answer whether he is one or not by looking for noteworthy things. If you can´t, stop spreading the word of him being one, I stopped calling qndy a scammer a long time ago, because I couldnt find it, and after getting to know him, I do consider his side of the story accurate and valid.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    We knew Kate was fake after page 5. It was just fun to see this thread try to beat qndy's thread.
    What gave him away? I tried to find things which would give him away, but since I dont know Leo and I had to take Julian`s hearsay at some points it was hard to find out things which contradict each other or are too similar in character to belong to two seperate individuals.

When I first started reading the forum, I thought Archfiend/Skeet was a guy, they talked about their dick way too often but then I kept seeing people calling them Kate and hehe >_>
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

French "chicks" Angelia aka Sylfaen etc scammed KingFish, next;
    Cese aka Medic scammed Magical, now;
    "Kate" aka Leo scammed someone;
    who would be next?
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    a) Its wasnt even my account, so I honestly could care less about that haha
    b) It wasnt possible to sell Garthy without making him loose the perma-crimson, the only thing which was worth a considerable amount of money, if it hadnt been for that I wouldnt have sold of the entire account.
    c) I dont care whether YNK thinks it`s illegal, that doesnt make it illegal, please sue me for getting paid by him by locking of the entire account, that should be really funny.
    d) The fact that I sold an account doesnt make me less credible and doesnt do dip**** on the validity of the statements I made here, since most of them can be reasoned and follow a logical thought pattern, which to debunk wouldve been Leo`s thing to do.
    e) Julian is one of the most trustable fellows I know. Anyone who`d like to differ please do so, and present (circumstantial) evidence of him being one, or do the same amount of finding out the answer whether he is one or not by looking for noteworthy things. If you can´t, stop spreading the word of him being one, I stopped calling qndy a scammer a long time ago, because I couldnt find it, and after getting to know him, I do consider his side of the story accurate and valid.
    It's funny cuz you think I actually care.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    French "chicks" Angelia aka Sylfaen etc scammed KingFish, next;
    Cese aka Medic scammed Magical, now;
    "Kate" aka Leo scammed someone;
    who would be next?
    I'll scam Tommi irl.

Why is this thread still up.. settle this with tickets, noobs.

This_is_not_a_gif_so_why_are_you_hovering_over_it. gif
    ~I'm serfin' the forums~

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast