Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    You were sure it was a leg injury and didnt bother with "medically chaptered". Nice try though.
    Why would I include personal business in a post until I absolutely had to? Nice try though.

And if you are going to ask, "Why include it then?" because it proved my point.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Why would I include personal business in a post until I absolutely had to? Nice try though.
    Because "leg injury" is way more specific than "medically chaptered". Also "several Rohan friends know that". Cant you confess already? xD

Posting a screen of two msns talking to each other proves a lot? Not really. Someone will just say, "talking to himself" or something of the sort.
    Idk, maybe it just me (being slow and all) but it kinda feels like you cant produce any msn conversations between the both of you. I think if I was to see any and they had real dates/ names etc then it would prolly make me think twice about doubting you.
    I also know if I was the one in your situation, I would be posting any proof I had to quash any doubts people might have...eg, msn chats/ pics etc...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

By the way, I like how you talked like you KNOW what goes on in a military medical area, Frontliner. You clearly do not, however. They let family come back to see the patient and if you have a nice nurse (the one I had wasn't so bad, just had an annoying voice) they don't care if you have a family member who is a RN pull the little neddle out of your vein in your hand and put a band-aid on it. If you think that's hard to comprehend, please also note you have no credibility whatsoever in this thread.

Because "leg injury" is way more specific than "medically chaptered". Also "several Rohan friends know that". Cant you confess already? xD
    I'm not sure you understand at all. I said "leg injury" because it's not specific (as I've said, I hate giving out information on others) and the only reason I brought up "medically chaptered" is because you thought she had nothing but time on her hands.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    By the way, I like how you talked like you KNOW what goes on in a military medical area, Frontliner. You clearly do not, however. They let family come back to see the patient and if you have a nice nurse (the one I had wasn't so bad, just had an annoying voice) they don't care if you have a family member who is a RN pull the little neddle out of your vein in your hand and put a band-aid on it. If you think that's hard to comprehend, please also note you have no credibility whatsoever in this thread.
    dont dodge the point plz, kthx.

Leo is now switching to insults, since he doesn't really have answers.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Idk, maybe it just me (being slow and all) but it kinda feels like you cant produce any msn conversations between the both of you. I think if I was to see any and they had real dates/ names etc then it would prolly make me think twice about doubting you.
    I also know if I was the one in your situation, I would be posting any proof I had to quash any doubts people might have...eg, msn chats/ pics etc...
    I don't really care if you "doubt" me. I have a life and it doesn't require msn to talk to people I see irl.

dont dodge the point plz, kthx.
    Please present a point worth addressing, kthx.

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast