Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

mm so you have never msned with kate? Considering you knew her for over 5+ (?) years didn't you say, I find that really hard to believe...
    I have ppls I talk to very often who I talk to on msn, text, phone and and I even msn with people who live in the same house as me...ye lazy i know

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    if u read properly i said "played"! no u say shes currently busy- how busy can one be if u have a broken leg? sounds more like dumb excuses again or can u explain those too?
    Who said "broken leg"? I clearly said "getting medicially chaptered from the army".

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    mm so you have never msned with kate? Considering you knew her for over 5+ (?) years didn't you say, I find that really hard to believe...
    I have ppls I talk to very often who I talk to on msn, text, phone and and I even msn with people who live in the same house as me...ye lazy i know
    Read before you post, please.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    How do I know you wasn't using her account before you brought your "case" to me and made this out to be preplanned?
    The screen reads as rohan:04,20,1946,56997

I can tell that Julian didnīt tinker with the screenshot, and just took it 10 mins ago. Why I say this? Because if he was activating that costume, and having the activation posted, it should read as rohan:04,13,xxxx,xxxxx. What`s even more interesting for you to note is that we Germans have day and month shifted when were talking about dates, e.g 9/11 2001 is transcribed into 11.9.2001. With Julian being in a hurry, trying to fake it, it wouldve been possible for him to forget about this, which it doesnt.
    (it wouldve read rohan:20,04,1946,xxxxx instead).
    Youre not really bright in your mind sporty, are you? haha

Oh I have plenty of times. Never said I haven't. What logs do you want to see? I simply inquired why that mattered but us playing gunz together couldn't be a valid "stfu" factor.
    Well when you said "why would you" one could only assume that your answer would be that you hadn't

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

cliffnotes on this thread, anyone?
    9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

Who said "broken leg"? I clearly said "getting medicially chaptered from the army".
    With addition to this, she never had a broken leg. And if you know anything about the military (which you do not obviously) when you are getting medically chaptered, your ass isn't sitting around doing nothing. You're either going to the med board, turning your **** in, clearing, or something of the sort. Since the entire post is on Czee network internet, it's not at all impossible to get on the net, just don't expect to be on it long at 4.99 an hour.

Oh I have plenty of times. Never said I haven't. What logs do you want to see? I simply inquired why that mattered but us playing gunz together couldn't be a valid "stfu" factor.
    Maybe because it would take a lot more effort to fake screen shots of an msn convo than it would to show two characters in a game and say that one is you and one is her. But you keep stalling answering Karren, so I guess that gives you time to create some screen shots.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Well when you said "why would you" one could only assume that your answer would be that you hadn't
    You really must be a little slower than the others. *sigh* I asked why it was notable when things like us ig together on gunz meant nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Maybe because it would take a lot more effort to fake screen shots of an msn convo than it would to show two characters in a game and say that one is you and one is her. But you keep stalling answering Karren, so I guess that gives you time to create some screen shots.
    I'm constantly replying to everyone's inquiries. But okay, try as hard as you like.

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast