Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Hai, y u now posting on Garthy`s account?

Hey Rhodes, why is Kate`s MSN aello@live.com, the name of a game you played before and is present with a couple of videos on the Mazerkist youtube account?

Speaking of Garthy`s account, why would YOU buy the account instead of somebody who said continuosly to me and others that she was determined to buy it, when she never really cared about just how much it would cost her.

How come your wife, as a nurse, has no idea Kate got injured, wouldnt she be the one who knows before you? And why did she say you dont have the foggiest idea where she is, whereas YOU, who supposedly is NOT speaking with her, does know what happened to her? If she works there, and her marriage to Kate`s ex-BF should also be known, why did no one of the medics who are supposedly taking care of her go straight up to her and brief her in. I mean, just one of the nurses blubbering it out would be enough of her to know, and given the last name is the same it would come as no surprise. What does come as surprise it, like I said above, you know what happened to her other than your wife.

Why are you ridiculing Julian? At least hes wearing his glasses unlike you, who does not in order to make a tougher appearance. Or do you think you can fool anyone here? Im sure Voi, Dekon, qndy and Karren still have their own parts of the story to add here, but they dont even need to as were done already.

As I say it: Checkmate.
    I'm going to assume you're joking when you look at it like this. Aello is a character, not a game. Dana is not a military nurse, she's a civilian nurse. She wouldn't have anything to do with anything in that aspect. The rest is a thrown together attempt at believeing you know how the US Army works.

Once again, all I'm seeing is the fact that I allowed someone to use my information. Either you believe that or not, I don't really care. If he feels he's been scammed, tell him to settle it with the GMs. If that upsets you, or anyone else for that matter, deal with it. Calling me a scammer is just ****ing amazing, considering I've provided proof I bought my own ****.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Aello is a character, not a game.
    That doesnt explain why her MSN is named after the character, hai. Think I let you of the hook? The fact that youre constantly avoiding any kind of direct answer speaks for itself, doesnt it?

Dana is not a military nurse, she's a civilian nurse. She wouldn't have anything to do with anything in that aspect.
    She said she gave you an infusion or something, I believe. "she doesnt have anything to do with that", eh? Also no, I never said anything about the US Army at all, just that some work friends of your wife wouldve surely briefed her about that Kate Rhodes is getting operated or something - since she isnt an army nurse, my bad, I didnt know. However, I find it funny that youre again avoiding the essential pillar of the argument: Why did you know were she is, despite Mrs Rhodes claiming otherwise(WE dont know), and despite the fact you and Kate according to your claims arent talking to each other?

Also, why did you buy an account for Kate for a couple hundred dollars and let her load it up for you with 50k rps(as you claim)? Why did you even bother, when she was determined to buy it on her own? Why do you claim it being yours now, with the amount of RPS being put into that account from her side? Does anyone here honestly believe Kate would load up the account of a friend with 50k RPS, having it taken away from her with the OneSlip line of "Its my account, thus all items on there are mine", and NOT go ape****? Are you seriously underestimating me that much?

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Once again, all I'm seeing is the fact that I allowed someone to use my information. Either you believe that or not, I don't really care. If he feels he's been scammed, tell him to settle it with the GMs. If that upsets you, or anyone else for that matter, deal with it. Calling me a scammer is just ****ing amazing, considering I've provided proof I bought my own ****.
    also kate told me u had your own lion yes. but ontop of that u had mine too. i remember she told me u had it on YOUR wiz account. now why did u get the lion on your account when i borrowed it to kate? and proving u bought 1 lion isnt anything, because i know u have a 2nd lion.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    That doesnt explain why her MSN is named after the character, hai. Think I let you of the hook? The fact that youre constantly avoiding any kind of direct answer speaks for itself, doesnt it?

She said she gave you an infusion or something, I believe. "she doesnt have anything to do with that", eh? Also no, I never said anything about the US Army at all, just that some work friends of your wife wouldve surely briefed her about that Kate Rhodes is getting operated or something - since she isnt an army nurse, my bad, I didnt know. However, I find it funny that youre again avoiding the essential pillar of the argument: Why did you know were she is, despite Mrs Rhodes claiming otherwise(WE dont know), and despite the fact you and Kate according to your claims arent talking to each other?

Also, why did you buy an account for Kate for a couple hundred dollars and let her load it up for you with 50k rps(as you claim)? Why did you even bother, when she was determined to buy it on her own? Why do you claim it being yours now, with the amount of RPS being put into that account from her side? Does anyone here honestly believe Kate would load up the account of a friend with 50k RPS, having it taken away from her with the OneSlip line of "Its my account, thus all items on there are mine", and NOT go ape****? Are you seriously underestimating me that much?
    Dana is an RN, she is allowed to do that. She is my wife and was with me when I was diagnosed with it. Dana handled everything without the other nurse's help. It's hard to explain, but it's kinda like a stockboy a walmart stocking then a guy just starts stocking for him, not even working there. Understand? And as I said, Kate was going to play on these account, probably the reason she placed the rp on it but she's dealing with **** right now. As far as the Aello character on my youtube is concerned, I've already explained it. You just weren't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    also kate told me u had your own lion yes. but ontop of that u had mine too. i remember she told me u had it on YOUR wiz account. now why did u get the lion on your account when i borrowed it to kate? and proving u bought 1 lion isnt anything, because i know u have a 2nd lion.
    You got punk'd. I have my own lion. Clearly.

And I find it real funny that you tell me I'm Kate, and then try to use things like "also kate told me u had your own lion yes. but ontop of that u had mine too. i remember she told me u had it on YOUR wiz account. now why did u get the lion on your account when i borrowed it to kate? and proving u bought 1 lion isnt anything, because i know u have a 2nd lion." as if you KNOW she was a real person. Dude, you know she was as well as everyone that knows her on a daily basis. Stop trying to play games with my generousity of my youtube, rohan, and even my facebook being shared by me and a few others (minus the exception of fb, that was strickly for me and for my girl at the time to play with). If you don't understand why people let people share **** (which you should, you let everyone on your account from what I've heard) then you don't need to question it. It makes things easier for everyone who wants to play or do something. Example, post vids on youtube without having to go through that bull**** google process, play characters that are built while not needing to build them or buy them, etc.

Continue to argue the fact though. It's fine with me if you want to plaster me as a "scammer" because I know and the GMs will soon know, that is not the case.

Just get a GM bud to check IPs. Or get your vent admin to run through IP logs of people who's been on your vent. Then again Kate and Leo were in the 'same place' all the while! So that's not going to work. Either we are all stupid or this is the best masquerade ever in the whole of Shielyn history. Not even Luca can win this award now. Lol.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

And to address it further, someone posted a link of a forum I went to called "AtoZGamers" which overly provides the evidence that I am a VERY notable forum user. Always have been and if you know me, you know which accounts I usually post on here. For reference though, I'll name a few. Metal, Garthy, Mazerkist, Archfiend2 (which was on Garthy's account but apparently they fixed the forums because it's not GarthyJBI via forum), etc. I was the wizard in old Forever called StormHowler, after I left the game I left every bit of rp I had with Kate which was over 150k. So that little 50k that's sitting on MY account? Yeah, I could use it. But I'm not an asshole. I don't need to use it as my dhan is geared (minus the earrings and goggles mainly because no one has decent ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Just get a GM bud to check IPs. Or get your vent admin to run through IP logs of people who's been on your vent. Then again Kate and Leo were in the 'same place' all the while! So that's not going to work. Either we are all stupid or this is the best masquerade ever in the whole of Shielyn history. Not even Luca can win this award now. Lol.
    But see, that's exactly my point. It's so elaborate and dates (from their veiw) for YEARS. And what are they claiming I scammed? A lion? Are you kidding me? Have any of you ever see the scrolls and/or guild buffs I use? Who the **** wants to scam a "2nd" lion?

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast