Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Try it biatchhh
    It will happen. Vu does my bidding. Coli at high noon. Be there or be square....

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

HOHOH i'M NOT READY FORUMS HOHOHOH lol
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Views: 3,537 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????/
    dammmmn
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Da fk I don't read forums for like a weekend and entertaining **** happens? O_O Anyway as far as calling Fort Riley the United States military is notorious for not giving out info on soldiers. Case and point about 3 years ago my cousin was still in the Military and wrecked her parents heard about it from a friend of hers from basic they called the base and her unit commander wouldn't give them one word on how she was doing. I also don't think a unit commander will be too concerned with "online" property. Idk about the impersonation thing though that could result in some serious trouble if its brought to light as being true. Best thing to do is probably call the DMV in that area if you really wanna know if she exists or not.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Hai, y u now posting on Garthy`s account?

Hey Rhodes, why is Kate`s MSN aello@live.com, the name of a game you played before and is present with a couple of videos on the Mazerkist youtube account?

Speaking of Garthy`s account, why would YOU buy the account instead of somebody who said continuosly to me and others that she was determined to buy it, when she never really cared about just how much it would cost her.

How come your wife, as a nurse, has no idea Kate got injured, wouldnt she be the one who knows before you? And why did she say you dont have the foggiest idea where she is, whereas YOU, who supposedly is NOT speaking with her, does know what happened to her? If she works there, and her marriage to Kate`s ex-BF should also be known, why did no one of the medics who are supposedly taking care of her go straight up to her and brief her in. I mean, just one of the nurses blubbering it out would be enough of her to know, and given the last name is the same it would come as no surprise. What does come as surprise it, like I said above, you know what happened to her other than your wife.

Why are you ridiculing Julian? At least hes wearing his glasses unlike you, who does not in order to make a tougher appearance. Or do you think you can fool anyone here? Im sure Voi, Dekon, qndy and Karren still have their own parts of the story to add here, but they dont even need to as were done already.

As I say it: Checkmate.

9X-7I > 3(3X-7U) D.S.G : http://i.imgur.com/zsGFW.jpg

http://www.atozgamer.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=1682
    Mazerkist is being sold.
    Post by mazerkist on Jun 24, 2009, 4:04pm

Yes, it's true. Sparta goes along with him. I'm selling him to lvling Skeet and Xiao. Both my dhans need to be at least lvl8x soon. I've been suppose to of had Skeet to 9x. Xiao can wait. Still, Skeet is my main objective. I really like the build and I doubt I'm going to drop it. Str dhans really did surprise me. Still, if Maz isn't bought for 7k rp I'm going to reset the str and make him full vit with lvl6 forefoot. but if i do that, i'm keeping him. :]

so, if any wants to grab a very strong character, cheap, there you go. and you get a fully unlocked guild. I'd rather one of you get the character rather then some nablet who just deletes the guild and joins Eso or something. So yeah. If you get it, I'll give you his zhen. :]]]]Re: Mazerkist is being sold.
    Post by mazerkist on Aug 11, 2009, 8:15pm

Lol.

Post by mazerkist on Jun 24, 2009.

Dude.
    Just.
    Dude.

Banned
    Oops derped.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Hai, y u now posting on Garthy`s account?

Hey Rhodes, why is Kate`s MSN aello@live.com, the name of a game you played before and is present with a couple of videos on the Mazerkist youtube account?

Speaking of Garthy`s account, why would YOU buy the account instead of somebody who said continuosly to me and others that she was determined to buy it, when she never really cared about just how much it would cost her.

How come your wife, as a nurse, has no idea Kate got injured, wouldnt she be the one who knows before you? And why did she say you dont have the foggiest idea where she is, whereas YOU, who supposedly is NOT speaking with her, does know what happened to her? If she works there, and her marriage to Kate`s ex-BF should also be known, why did no one of the medics who are supposedly taking care of her go straight up to her and brief her in. I mean, just one of the nurses blubbering it out would be enough of her to know, and given the last name is the same it would come as no surprise. What does come as surprise it, like I said above, you know what happened to her other than your wife.

Why are you ridiculing Julian? At least hes wearing his glasses unlike you, who does not in order to make a tougher appearance. Or do you think you can fool anyone here? Im sure Voi, Dekon, qndy and Karren still have their own parts of the story to add here, but they dont even need to as were done already.

As I say it: Checkmate.
    Aello is a GunZ char not a game.

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast