Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

lets keep this drama rolling on the top

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well.
    I was bored so I just read this topic through. It's quite funny, isn't it?

Not only are the accusations, proofs, counter-proofs and what not else funny, the whole idea of posting all this on an open forum for everyone to read is just beyond fun. Laughing assured, that is.

What I want to say is: who the huck cares if someone is having a disease named "shizofrenia", is dating himself or pretends him/herself being someone else? Why is it important to know about someone's real life on a gaming forum? Do you like the person(s) ingame? That's all that matters.

Wouldn't be the first person impersonating him/herself as someone else. Wouldn't be the first person using someone elses pictures and you wouldn't be the first person to run in that "trap" eyes wide open.
    Surely it sucks to realise afterwards that you've been "living" a lie and surely it's quite embarrassing, but hey..naïve once but not twice, savvy? Learn from your mistakes.

Now drop all this bs talking on both sides and learn to keep personal things private and stick to the game for what it is. If you can't learn from your mistakes, then you'll get embarrassed a lots of times.
    Never ask for "friends" to send pictures and what not else, because you'll never know if it's true or not until you meet that person in real life. You won't ever see me do that either (anymore) - posting pics on fb etc exactly for reasons like this. Never know what ppl do with your pictures when they are upset over such a trivial thing as a game. Neither will i use things like teamspeak etc - it just makes it all too personal and in the end you'll just get screwed over if you don't keep your eyes open.

Besides, do pictures and looks really matter if you like the person for his/her personallity?

If you got scammed, keep it to the scamming problem and fix THAT rather than trashing around funny things like this - because... i got bored after page 11. I mean, it's like watching an intro from a movie a 100 times without ever getting to know how it goes on further and how it ends.
    If you care so much about all this personal matters while playing a game then seriously you need some psychologic help. I'm not even trolling. Take a step back from the game, you're (getting) addicted too much.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-18-2011 at 06:29 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well.
    I was bored so I just read this topic through. It's quite funny, isn't it?

Not only are the accusations, proofs, counter-proofs and what not else funny, the whole idea of posting all this on an open forum for everyone to read is just beyond fun. Laughing assured, that is.

What I want to say is: who the huck cares if someone is having a disease named "shizofrenia", is dating himself or pretends him/herself being someone else? Why is it important to know about someone's real life on a gaming forum? Do you like the person(s) ingame? That's all that matters.

Wouldn't be the first person impersonating him/herself as someone else. Wouldn't be the first person using someone elses pictures and you wouldn't be the first person to run in that "trap" eyes wide open.
    Surely it sucks to realise afterwards that you've been "living" a lie and surely it's quite embarrassing, but hey..naïve once but not twice, savvy? Learn from your mistakes.

Now drop all this bs talking on both sides and learn to keep personal things private and stick to the game for what it is. If you can't learn from your mistakes, then you'll get embarrassed a lots of times.
    Never ask for "friends" to send pictures and what not else, because you'll never know if it's true or not until you meet that person in real life. You won't ever see me do that either (anymore) - posting pics on fb etc exactly for reasons like this. Never know what ppl do with your pictures when they are upset over such a trivial thing as a game. Neither will i use things like teamspeak etc - it just makes it all too personal and in the end you'll just get screwed over if you don't keep your eyes open.

Besides, do pictures and looks really matter if you like the person for his/her personallity?

If you got scammed, keep it to the scamming problem and fix THAT rather than trashing around funny things like this - because... i got bored after page 11. I mean, it's like watching an intro from a movie a 100 times without ever getting to know how it goes on further and how it ends.
    If you care so much about all this personal matters while playing a game then seriously you need some psychologic help. I'm not even trolling. Take a step back from the game, you're (getting) addicted too much.
    I didn't read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Personally, I always thought "Kate" was a guy from the way that they talked on forum and in game.
    lol, I was just telling this to someone. Its my thoughts exactly. And even on msn kate was no different. It felt like I wasn't even talking to another female or if I was, she was hella tomboyish.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    kadeem = frank = adrian = mort = rok = Will = = Raj = erik = SUPPPER HOT !!!!
    Stop posting.

tl; dr

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You know, its not even about knowing someones real life. Its about trust.
    Some people in this game have accounts that have $1000 of dollars worth of items on those accounts and they stupidly let other people who they think they can trust, use those accounts and in alot of case's they later find out that that person is someone completely different and has been lying to you the whole time. Or you build up what you think are good friendships with people and then find out that that friendship meant **** to the other person.
    That just sucks ass and makes you feel like **** to know you put your trust in someone that much, only to have them be nothing more then selfish greedy f@#ks.

I was in a situation not long ago with a person who I thought was someone else and I put so much trust into that person, believing who he was, the things he told me (and alot of it was VERY personal stuff)

He told me he was suicidal and when someone comes to you and says that, you believe them, you feel for them. Both my brother and sister have tried to commit suicide and I was the one to pick them up and get them help both times (ye ye to much personal info, but at the moment I dont care.)So anyways this subject is very close to me and I can tell you know, when this guy came to me and told me the things he did, I could help but feel something. I wanted to help him as much as I could or be there for him in any way possible. But it got to the point where he started getting to weird and I backed off. Later I found out that that same person was luca and everything he told me was nothing but a big fat lie.
    So how do you think that made me feel, knowing that Id been lied to like that for weeks? It felt like ****, I felt like ****.

So when you say why is it so important to know about someones real life...well its not important, but knowing whats the truth is IMPORTANT.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Holy Karren Newspaper

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You know, its not even about knowing someones real life. Its about trust.
    Some people in this game have accounts that have $1000 of dollars worth of items on those accounts and they stupidly let other people who they think they can trust, use those accounts and in alot of case's they later find out that that person is someone completely different and has been lying to you the whole time. Or you build up what you think are good friendships with people and then find out that that friendship meant **** to the other person.
    That just sucks ass and makes you feel like **** to know you put your trust in someone that much, only to have them be nothing more then selfish greedy f@#ks.

I was in a situation not long ago with a person who I thought was someone else and I put so much trust into that person, believing who he was, the things he told me (and alot of it was VERY personal stuff)

He told me he was suicidal and when someone comes to you and says that, you believe them, you feel for them. Both my brother and sister have tried to commit suicide and I was the one to pick them up and get them help both times (ye ye to much personal info, but at the moment I dont care.)So anyways this subject is very close to me and I can tell you know, when this guy came to me and told me the things he did, I could help but feel something. I wanted to help him as much as I could or be there for him in any way possible. But it got to the point where he started getting to weird and I backed off. Later I found out that that same person was luca and everything he told me was nothing but a big fat lie.
    So how do you think that made me feel, knowing that Id been lied to like that for weeks? It felt like ****, I felt like ****.

So when you say why is it so important to know about someones real life...well its not important, but knowing whats the truth is IMPORTANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    A lot of people full stop everything. Krystal, Kate, and I all type using correct grammar and punct. I've been slacking on that in game though as I can't really do it when there's someone CSing me.
    and u say u know krystal lol. msn convos with krystal she doesnt use punctuation at all, u want proof? i can send pics of the convos and so on. so nice try again leo XD

Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 ... LastLast