Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Ok. No more derailing this thread. I'll go troll other threads.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

sdjkfh uh ikfuh sdikf oi sdoihsofh sdoi oh siodufh seowfi hsdoifh ewiough sdifuhsdifb ibiug ibuiuh iu fsiu siufh sibu fwoyh asldnadl asdl knelke noai ewlfh adougjkvb sfugsdeigf bcksdgf isksdjbfj hewoi hsdobnisdv fohso hsdkjf sofhisdo skbnsdkfbsdio ughsdeiofhsdkjb sfhi sfi hsuiofh sdofbksfh sofhi sdofh osddifh soifhio s ddfdkcjn flk sdlkf se olsdhio e oish dfoisdh oisdh oeihl kn,vmn,fn nlkl holsdhi fisugb ibd eb sdbufiusd iusd ubdb sdbf
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Thats for making my ****ing head hurt.. cause I read through the 25 **** pages of this thread and have come to the conclusion.

Leo killed kate and him and dana hid her body somewhere. They do know where she is. She is in their basement buried there then cemented over.

I really dont know who did what or what did who or why this **** is going on. I feel bad for Julian cause his stuff got taken\scammed so much. One day he will not let people use his **** and he will be just gravy.

There is a **** load of suspicious activity going on. But to be 100% honest. Its not my job to investigate. I mean hats off to julian for all his time he put into this. Im sure if I cared enough to look into it. I would. But hey thats just me. But really honestly. For all we know Archfiend can be julian, leo, dana, and everyone else in this conversation. I havent met any of them irl. Could really care less.

BTW I only have 59 friends on face book. That means im an illegitimate person?
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Honestly, it doesn't really matter if Leo and Kate are the same person. Who actually cares? I know I don't. If they're different people, awesome, that means Kate still gets to join Linn and Nicole and I in bed. If Kate = Leo, then that's fine too.... no way he's joining us in bed, but he can take his creepy little dhan and amuse the hell out of us all. Win-win either way.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Alright, I`ve been going through this again until page 10 or 11, and this is what I`ve been finding interesting enough to point out again(in favour of Julian`s theory, though I`m not really buying into that one).

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    You sure you were even talking to Kate? Leo and Kate switch so fast sometimes it's hard to know which you're talking to.
    Oh, is that so? I might add something else I found to this. Both Kate and Leo have the habit of concluding their sentences ingame and on MSN with a full stop(or period for my fellow Americans). And I literally mean every sentence. Its strange enough to do that in the first place, and two different persons sharing exactly the same rather unique habit.

He is not Kate, we do not know where she is, and we will not hunt her down because we have better things to do.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1Jr6UawpE
    www.playrohan.com
    no, she isn't in afghanistan. she's on rear detachment because a leg injury. several rohan players she was friends with know that.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1Jr6FUIEZ
    www.playrohan.com
    Im not going to jump on this one as being "hahahaha, youre contradicting yourself! This is the proof I was looking for." However, this is highly inconsistent, because normally if you make a statement like that, speaking on behalf of others(hence the "we"), you couldve made at least sure youre correct, and your husband doesnt know as well. Also, I might add that he`s a grown up person and very well capable of defending himself, right? Could you two please come to the agreement it might be better if only one of you is answering?

Also, what adds more into Julian`s theory, is that youre very active on the forums lately, im almost saying its the same online time of Kate....

From what I've just gathered from your lvl7 detect is if you end your sentences in periods, you're Kate and if you're American, you're Kate. Not all the time was Kate the one posting on this account. I never posted on Metalll or Mazerkist because they are storage accounts and I never bothered logging them to have a different name on the forums.

Dana was not asked to come here but she felt she needed to defend me because she knows all about what happened.

End of the night.... you and dana killed kate

and hid her body...

After she took julians dagger.

So julian should thank you

cause u killed a scammer.

and this is funny typing like this.

but im going to bed!
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Dude, I said I`m not really buying into this theory, its just both you and Kate share this habit of their concluding sentences ingame (and MSN I guess as well) with a period, nothing more. From the vast amount of different players Ive met ingame and I have on MSN, you`re the only ones who do that. Maybe itīs coincidence, but I find it worth noting. Also, if your first sentence is meant to be real, your reading comprehension sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Dude, I said I`m not really buying into this theory, its just both you and Kate share this habit of their concluding sentences ingame (and MSN I guess as well) with a period, nothing more. From the vast amount of different players Ive met ingame and I have on MSN, you`re the only ones who do that. Maybe itīs coincidence, but I find it worth noting. Also, if your first sentence is meant to be real, your reading comprehension sucks.
    I was being sarcastic. It's hard to note sarcasm over the internet, my b.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    End of the night.... you and dana killed kate

and hid her body...

After she took julians dagger.

So julian should thank you

cause u killed a scammer.

and this is funny typing like this.

but im going to bed!
    lol XD night

Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast