Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

You believe everything she says? Please unfold the "big lie", I really want to have a laugh right now and I hope it's from Krystal.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    He's just jealous that he's not as pro as you and Kate, Leo.
    oh stfu u dumb attention whore. u know jack **** about any of this as do many others.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    You sure you were even talking to Kate? Leo and Kate switch so fast sometimes it's hard to know which you're talking to.
    She hasn't played since iBigBoss and that's only because I let her on the account, even after my wife asked me not to. (Which was ****ing stupid on my account)

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    oh stfu u dumb attention whore. u know jack **** about any of this as do many others.
    Dude you honestly think you DO know **** about this rofl

ibigboss isnt yours either. troy said its his account so theres another lie

ROFL

troy is a private in my squad. i let him play boss to show him rohan was ****ing amazing. AND I WAS WATCHING HIM WHILE HE WAS PLAYING. lol Keep them coming.

Do I need to pic of me buying iBigBoss too?

oh i know troy is with u in the army. oh and btw u havent shown any real proof yet...u just told me this and that. i can tell u a lot too till the day is over.

Just so we get everything clear... Leo and Kate don't even talk anymore, nor do they share the main account. So.... GTFO.

On a side note, you don't even know Leo. He is a wonderful person and you will never measure up.

Go post this **** somewhere else... no one cares.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    She hasn't played since iBigBoss and that's only because I let her on the account, even after my wife asked me not to. (Which was ****ing stupid on my account)
    It's okay baby.. you know better now... <3

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast