Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Don't even bother, Dana. I don't care if he believes I have a penis or a vagina. Either case, it doesn't matter. Funny though, someone as weathy as I am in game is accused of stealing someone's **** even though I've provided proof that said item was mine.

I am very aware that you have a penis ^^

(don't read this SweetestShampoo)
    Last edited by twilightpriestes; 04-17-2011 at 06:32 PM.

oh its long past the scamming stuff its now just to the point where im trying to uncover your lies to everyone in this server and show them who u rly are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    oh its long past the scamming stuff its now just to the point where im trying to uncover your lies to everyone in this server and show them who u rly are.
    No one cares.

I am sorry, how long did it take for you to marry leo after knowing him? and how long is your marriage?

I am not sure you proved anything really. Leo is in the Army, I am a Registered Nurse. He (we) don't need to scam and he never did. Go find Kate... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Kate told me on msn a few times that she and Krystal were besties in real and in game, just sayin >.<
    I obviously didn't know her that well after we broke it off then. She told me Krystal was just a friend in game.

Quote Originally Posted by whuang26 View Post
    I am sorry, how long did it take for you to marry leo after knowing him? and how long is your marriage?
    nice point there :P

I don't think anyone cares. It's Rohan, not "who has a penis who has a vagina".

If people think I'm Kate or if I'm Leo, I don't really care. I play rohan to play, not to spend 2 hours discussing this with you. If you want to continue to say I am her, that's fine. I don't care. The people I DO care about knows who I am though.

Quote Originally Posted by whuang26 View Post

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 63 ... LastLast