Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    Sorry... don't recall asking your opinion....
    If you guys were really legit, I don't think 'Leo' needs your back up, but hey you're overtrying to defend and protect something here? Is it a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    kate and krystal wasn't "besties" outside of rohan. why would two ex's be best friends? dude, you need better ****. lol
    Kate told me on msn a few times that she and Krystal were besties in real and in game, just sayin >.<

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

@_____________@

No... the only thing you are reinforcing is your lack of knowledge about who people are on the game. Leo doesn't have your ****, never lost your ****, and thus, will not be held accountable. Thanks.
    so says the person who oathed to back up her husband to death. your not a very good witness for this lol

Quote Originally Posted by whuang26 View Post
    If you guys were really legit, I don't think 'Leo' needs your back up, but hey you're overtrying to defend and protect something here? Is it a lie?
    Obviously you missed something.... I am backing him up because I am his wife. You protect those whom you love the most. Get with the program......

Nimbus dude killing em loool

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    so says the person who oathed to back up her husband to death. your not a very good witness for this lol
    I know all about this ****.. and it is exactly that... ****...

Obviously you missed something.... I am backing him up because I am his wife. You protect those whom you love the most. Get with the program......
    yup and u back up lies no matter what. cause your his wife

Don't even bother, Dana. I don't care if he believes I have a penis or a vagina. Either case, it doesn't matter. Funny though, someone as wealthy as I am in game is accused of stealing someone's **** even though I've provided proof that said item was mine.
    Last edited by Archfiend2; 04-17-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    yup and u back up lies no matter what. cause your his wife
    I am backing him up because he has nothing to do with any of this... again, you need to talk to Kate. Thanks.

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 ... LastLast