Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Soooo, summary: Julian is mad and Leo goes through girls faster then Darkii lasts in bed?
    LMAO!

I know it sounds like it, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    cause she told me lol and cause kate introduced me to krystal and so on until a while back she told me it was all a lie and leo is kate and always was. and thats why there was never a pic of kate with leo or krystal. she doesnt exist. isnt it weird also that all of kate's rohan friends lost contact to her since leo split with her? its not too hard to act as someone else we all know that. especially in a game.
    huh? i don't think it's weird at all that her friends from rohan don't have contact with her because i know for a fact she wasn't playing irohan because she was on xor and trying to make her guard on irohan.

ye but kate was with me in xor and then out of nowhere i never heard from her again. and knowing kate she would be a lot more active in xor rohan. which she isnt because she is busy in irohan on her dhan horror

Hi I am Wei, and I am with Julian on this one =d

Horror = Leo

Quote Originally Posted by whuang26 View Post
    Hi I am Wei, and I am with Julian on this one =d
    Sorry... don't recall asking your opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    Horror = Leo
    thx for stating the obvious. but im stating the other obvious

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    Sorry... don't recall asking your opinion....
    im asking anyones opinion. ppl think about all this and what i said and what leo said and so on. isnt it even just a little weird that there are so many coincidences at once? all pointing to the same conclusion mind you

Horror is MINE. Kitten is her guard. And dude, I think you assume you're someone special. She isn't online because she's going through a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    thx for stating the obvious. but im stating the other obvious
    No... the only thing you are reinforcing is your lack of knowledge about who people are in the game. Leo doesn't have your ****, never lost your ****, and thus, will not be held accountable. Thanks.

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 61 ... LastLast