Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Banned
    dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadrama dramadramadramadramadramadrama

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    yes but u dont get the point do u? krystal was kate's bestie. we all know girls make pics with their besties and yet i have never seen one pic of her and krystal neither has she shown me a pic of kate the only pics i saw of kate were from kate herself and tbh anyone can find pics on facebook of a random girl and post it and say it was them right sylfaen? XD
    kate and krystal wasn't "besties" outside of rohan. why would two ex's be best friends? dude, you need better ****. lol

Koph had to take a breath in the middle of that.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadrama dramadramadramadramadramadrama
    I don't consider this drama. This is nerdrage. XD

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    LOL.. I am just here to defend.. you defend those who you love most.

This kid is imbalanced... that much is apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    kate and krystal wasn't "besties" outside of rohan. why would two ex's be best friends? dude, you need better ****. lol
    cause she told me lol and cause kate introduced me to krystal and so on until a while back she told me it was all a lie and leo is kate and always was. and thats why there was never a pic of kate with leo or krystal. she doesnt exist. isnt it weird also that all of kate's rohan friends lost contact to her since leo split with her? its not too hard to act as someone else we all know that. especially in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    cause she told me lol and cause kate introduced me to krystal and so on until a while back she told me it was all a lie and leo is kate and always was. and thats why there was never a pic of kate with leo or krystal. she doesnt exist. isnt it weird also that all of kate's rohan friends lost contact to her since leo split with her? its not too hard to act as someone else we all know that. especially in a game.
    You are losing it kid..........

Sucker Punch soundtrack FTW!

Banned
    Soooo, summary: Julian is mad and Leo goes through girls faster then Darkii lasts in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    You are losing it kid..........
    and u are running out of arguments^^

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 ... LastLast