+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New diary for new seal..post high and low's

New diary for new seal... Post good times and bad times !!!!

Hi Guys

I would like to make this post OUR NEW DIARY FOR NEW SEAL...

RULES - NO SPAMMING
    ..........- NO TROLLING
    NO SWEARING.

In this DIARY tell us all your HIGH'S and LOW's in SEAL or Real LIFE (e.g taking exams.).

Here Goes

I gave a guildy 10 rubies to refine and all failed boooo
    On the plus side we have all had a laugh about halloween and how ugly some of the costumes are.
    The HALLOWEEN EVENT is AWESOME... unlock those chest guys and see if ya can get lucky
    In real life...nothing everything is happy

Love Annica

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1cJOSDkf2
    www.playrohan.com

Today I found out the my guild member (and friend) who has been away for a while won't be coming back...

He's been away for around 5 months. It's been pretty long but I still hoped he'd come back one day. The moment I found out he isn't coming back, I felt really empty and sad knowing that I'll never play with him again, see him in game and laugh about stuff. But I hope it's a good decision for him. He'd be more focused in real life.

Lah Gorn laa Dee Chohk Nuimanjaa

Hi
    Today I have tried to evo my valk who I call blush. It has failed twice already and the evo mats are aweful to get.

OOH...there is alot of happy days today so here I go

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    HAPPY CUPCAKE DAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..my guildy mr craftsmanship

I told you above that I call my valk Blush..as a guild we have always names are pets I dun know why but its a good talking point if pet is ready to evo..then we all try and help or keep what ever that pet needs.

Our Weirdest Pet Names Below
    Eclipse the Nix
    Epic the KOAC
    Yuki the Valk
    Sir Phillip Flap Flap the First the Hbbb
    Oscar the Grouch the Ibis
    Weird but funny I am sorry I cannot remember the rest x.x

Love Annica P.S I will tell you what I evoed fingers crossed a fly Valk FTW!!!!!!

Banned
    Nice Jelly! This is a great thread. Hope a lot of Shiltzians share their stories too!

Hi Guys

My Lady-Valk failed 4 times. I had to regrow it and keep collecting items for the evo's and it turned into a VALK... The sad thing is I am having to sell Blush to help me get better equips etc..

I just wanna say THNAK YOU to all my Guildies they helped me alot with evo items... starlight bottoms were the worst to get so ty ty ty ty to them all.

Real life lets just say today was weird but happy in a way but I cannot tell you the details.

So guys thats my Diary for the day.

Keep Levelling.. Keep lol'ing and Enjoy.

Love Annica

Hi Guys

Another day... I sold my pet x.x poor blush I hope the new owner takes care of her.

I have good news.. 2 of my Guildies are coming back... love love to them and HURRY UP !!!!!

On the down side I am sick today I have the cold. I am not very chatty at all. (a blessing some would say)

My Guild had a good laugh at my expensive this morning.. they were lol'ing, lmao and everything x.x (but it was my fault I said something that did not sound right and sounded rude). but aleast we all laughed.

That is it from me today
    Happy hunting... have a laugh and good luck.

Annica

**** Administrater has edited this post ****
    TempWhiteRice - 99 Agi Templar - 99Percent - Ran (Sold)
    IndoRanger - 94 Psy Ranger - Imperials - Jin (Sold)
    HazzyzZ - 109 Vit Savage - Famous - Jin (Sold)
    Keen - 107 Str Ranger - Famous - Jin (Active)
    Daytona - 110 Dex Templar - Famous - Jin (Active)

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Hi Guys

Ignores last post.. Grow up..

Today I haven't been on seal much suffering and sneezing. Altho I did get a new dagger woot

A Guildy lost their pet ..pat pat but I brought him something that he was looking just to make him smile
    Some of the guild went to coli today to practice ..i got deaded lots of times... I know who to hide behind in a warzone

Thats it for now Happy Sealing, Good Luck and Have Fun

Love Annica

Hi Guys

WOOW my first Warzone today ( I was on the losing team) but hey I had fun

I am absolutely tired out now.. I was gonna go level..but I am still ill 4 days in I look like rodulph the red noes reindeer atm

OOOH Good News... My guildies came back Last Night the two ppl I was talking about earlier in my posts.
    My gorgous Misa (dun touch her she is Mine) xx
    And mr Roflbotz aka Mrcheesestringstwigeaterman ( myself and another guildy helped him log he couldnt work it out..the problem was tht he didnt merge his old seal to rohan but he is back now woot ).

Back to Warzone it was fun ..but I hope to see most of my guild next time .... and Mr sunshine dun AFK this time lol

Thats it for today
    Good luck...Happy Hunting and have a laugh that is what seal is about.

Love Annica

Quote Originally Posted by jellytotz View Post

OOOH Good News... My guildies came back Last Night the two ppl I was talking about earlier in my posts.
    My gorgous Misa (dun touch her she is Mine) xx
    And mr Roflbotz aka Mrcheesestringstwigeaterman ( myself and another guildy helped him log he couldnt work it out..the problem was tht he didnt merge his old seal to rohan but he is back now woot ).

Thats it for today
    Good luck...Happy Hunting and have a laugh that is what seal is about.

Love Annica
    *!!* wuut Mi-chan is coming back, arghh.. its time to come back too then...
    (anyone agree with this, please dont raise your hand)
    -We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - >> Ronald Reagan <<

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz