+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, I wanna join! :3

Nothing has been happening for the last 2 weeks o.o
    Been afk ing, pet feeding, super busy with midterm, but not really much luck with the pets either D: But anyway, I can't wait to go back and play since midterm ended! :D
    Gonna work on fame and stuff, long way to go to reach my goal, I can do it x.x -gives self encouragement-

Congrats Rogue on reaching your goal level :D I've given up on the chest a few weeks back, it's not worth it, since the only thing I got from em was either blue rune, ruby or water. Dang my bad luck D:

And I bought Skyrim, if anyone knows what that is :o So awesome, living up to the expectations, worth every penny. Kinda wish I don't have class to deal with and have time to actually play x.x

Cya, Puffer

geeee... grandmaaa
    yew join avand?

i dont have anything to post at the moment, i just like to reserve 1 slot if possible..
    very hard to hunt right now.. since im out of junk materials to make potion, so the alternate way is fishing.. (so boring)
    okay cyaa..

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz
    -We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - >> Ronald Reagan <<

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz

Hi Guys

Hai Puffer

Keep at your mid-terms..they are near at an end.. then you can go WOOOOT and relax

Yeah my pet evo is sucking too atm x.x but never give up positivity all the way... and yeah them chests kinda disappointment for me too... altho I collected the coupons and using them to open a chest if i get one and guess what...dun dun dun another coupon sigh .
    Hurry up and we will see and chat in game.. and I am soz too that you are stuck in class. xx

Bugz.. When ya ready log and the the guildies will help ya u know tht... fishing is kinda boring but ppl do need fish for all these warzones that they are doing. Maybe a good way to start making monies

Anyways whats new.. not alot in seal atm I went to blue eyed dungeon for the 1st time and I LOVED IT ... think I have finally found an idea level place for me woot

I dun know when Ramos's Warzone is but plz plz let me for once be on the winning team... It is not the fact we are rubbish it is just the fact the other side is better

A big Gratz to one of my guildies for winning Abysmal Egg in the event they held today... you now have to name IT....

Ok Happy Hunting.. Happy Levelling and have a laugh that is always the main thing.

Love Annica x

Hi guys :3

Grandpa, no, I'm not in Aven lol. Fishing is good! lol, I love fishing, giving me red pots <3 So I don't have to spend THAT much on red pots.

Goodbye midterm! Hi, normal classes ._. But only 2 more weeks of sch! Holiday is nearing <3

The pets are sitting on my bank, will get back to em later. I have 3 coupons, I'm thinking of getting 2 more, but I'm not sure if it will be worth it :<

We never really chat, it will be nice to see you in game. xx

Haven't been able to look for quest items, my energy got drained out so easily nowadays. Lame D: But seeing my last post I regain energy back!

After I finish looking for fame, maybe I should do the quests for BED and see what it's all about :3

And congrats Glacius for the eggy :3

Take care everyone <3
    Puffer

made a warrior guide~ but can't post it yet~ -.-a

Banned
    Why hoonchi? I want to see your guide.. I might make a warrior

apparently, i need the Forum moderator to approve it for me~ x.x
    Hoonchi - noob zerk
    Ramos Sever
    Guild Avendesora

I have same problem, dunno if it based to numbers of letter or link, can't send fews messages
    SOLACE = Christou (Templar) - Isabelle (Priest)
    Pls YNK delete Giants

i think it's so people don't just spam the forums with useless babble~ x.x
    Hoonchi - noob zerk
    Ramos Sever
    Guild Avendesora

They should probably make this more easy for players to post and interact here. Although, those systems are intended to limit spams, but it does hurt normal players posting freely here.