+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hi Guys

Ola Bugz.. welcome back

Sorry Guys nothing to report from the weekend... unless anyone has a remedy for a head cold.. been suffering now for 8 days

But Keep Sealing Open those treasure chests...get something rare.. all I have gotten so far is water and rubies x.x.

Good luck..Happy Levelling and have a laugh.

Love Annica

Hi Guys

Woot I am back to my old self...the cold has gone FINALLY !!!!

What's new I went levelling today I got a g13 and 5 chests (I am beginning to hate them... water and water and ruby and coupon and water sigh).

wow another 70% to get until I level.. where are all the parties Ramos?

A guildy evo'ed a piya today and got a Warrior Piya called RAVAGE... how odd a name is that huh?
    On the guild front its very quiet atm..ppl doing exams etc... but we will all catch up at the weekend and talk rubbish like always

Happy Sealing that is it from me today.. Good Luck and have a laugh

Love Annica

Hi Guys

Woot I finally levelled with a DOD party YAY... it was fun..no drops tho

Guildies werent happy about the warzone thingy but it was bereth's turn so I hope they had fun

Ravage the Warrior Piya is hoping to become a FQOAC or a QOAC or a KOAC.... wow such options. Good luck pet Ravage.

I cannot beleive on a Friday night that the Guild is all quiet.... SCREAMS at the silence, since I am a talker x.x

Ohh I got another chest it contained guess what? .... U guessed it another WATER (sigh). I think I am becoming addictive to these chests ..... I just wanna open them x.x

Ohhh ..We are having a guild event this weekend I will let you know how it goes.. It should be fun as it always is

That is me for today

Happy Hunting ..Good Luck and Have a laugh.

Love Annica xx

Hi Guys

I am sorry for the delayed posts.. Real Life sometimes interrupts seal.

Ok I did a Guild Event Congratz to all the Winners and all that joined. We had fun
    the events were hide and seek..It was funny as lots of people walked passed and flew passed on their carriages.

The other event was Stop and GO..sorta like musical statues.. It was the best of three so Congratz their to all the winners whom came
    1st 2nd and 3rd.

I evoed a pink piya called Spinky..He turned out to be a Pink Super Piya..nm

I am growing piya eggs atm. and I have one egg that has all these weird opts... but you never know hopefully a KOAC ftw!!!

I am now Offically Guild Master of AVENDESORA ty for that !!!!!

I entered the warzone this week WOW thts all I can say.. First round we won killed everyone...
    Then my name was Hitlist No1 Enemey I couldnt do anything after tht
    Good for Barclay2nd who trashed me twice

Revenge might be sweet ... I need to level x.x

On that note Happy Sealing, Happy Hunting and have a laugh.

Love Annica xx

Banned
    Good Day Jelly! Congratulations on being the guild master of AVENDESORA!
    I will be watching the next warzone seems like it's so fun and I'm missing out :3
    See ya in game and happy leveling!

Hi Guys

Another day in Seal... It is sooo quiet in guild, the weekend is over

On the plus side I started levelling again.. I only need 34% to go so hopefully I can get that tomoz... Hints at Guidies anyone wanna leech come

I did something really daft today.. it was definately a /face palm... ( I am too scared to say but I will ).. no matter what please dun lol
    I went mad in the head I brought an aspd 12 smart piya and I do not know why

I do not even know if this is positive or again me being stoopid but when I was levelling I got 5 golden chests again (sigh) and guess what I got YUPS u all guessed water,ruby.coupon and blue rune and another water x.x ... it is always what if ... If I left them I would be cross with myself just incase well tbh I would need a miracle to get something rare. At least the G13 made up for the golden chests.

Thats it for me today.

Happy sealing, happy hunting and guys have a laugh !!!!

To Summers
    Thank you for your support for the seal diary

Hi Guys

Woot we have a new baby member to our little Guild... One of our members became a daddy for the 1st time CONGRATZ

On my level mode I have done 2 levels *pats self on back* So my goal is still possible.

While levelling in dod this week I have dropped 7 g13's that is my all time record ever for seal.. so quite pleased.
    On the down side I have definately GAVE UP OPENING THOSE CHESTS x.x I dropped like 15 this last few days and guess what I got ..YUPS water, runes, coupons x.x

The Guild is doing great some old members have come back aka WB Alien Joe.

To everyone that celebrates HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Thts it for me today

Happy Hunting.. Good Luck and Have a Laugh !!!

Love Annica x

hi guys
    this is former seal player Hyunikel.
    Annica i really hoped i find my beloved guild alive,say hello to andy from me
    i have seal downloaded and installed now,and WOW the game has reaaaally evolved i dont even know where the market is!
    looking foward to play this game again!

OMG i just realized that my post were edited...i dun even know wht did i wrote there..lol
    TempWhiteRice - 99 Agi Templar - 99Percent - Ran (Sold)
    IndoRanger - 94 Psy Ranger - Imperials - Jin (Sold)
    HazzyzZ - 109 Vit Savage - Famous - Jin (Sold)
    Keen - 107 Str Ranger - Famous - Jin (Active)
    Daytona - 110 Dex Templar - Famous - Jin (Active)

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Hi Guys

Hi Hyun long time no see how r ya? ... we play in ramos because Bereth is BIG.... The Market is in a new place called unison... log and come on and enjoy the lol's again .

On other notes GUYS I DID IT I REACHED MY GOAL LEVEL....... but still along way of being pro but on the positive side every % helps and also the Guildies are Brill.. they give us motivation, they make us laugh alot also they leech lol ( I love ya's really).

Very disappointed on the Golden Chests.. I have given them up for good.. at least I can help guildies now and again now.

On a down side my knight piya called pita failed evo an evo again and again sigh (named him pita cause that = pain in the a**).

In real life alot is goin on atm.. but I have avery good chant tht I say 10 times in a row and it does help (and no i am not like one of these hippies, yo.cool dudes) my chant is PMA = Positive Mental Attitude.... This has got me far... I am mad I admit it dun take a ss Guildies lol.

Love Annica