+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

How to post in SEAL Online Forum!

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to post here in our forums!

1.Now you are in our forum site. Click Log In on the top right side.

2.Fill your ID and Password. Then Click Community on the top side.

4.Click Seal Online Forum

5.Select the Thread what u need to read n post.
    Type your Comments and Press "Post Quick Reply" and your done!!

*If these steps still doesn't fix the problem please message GM Cleopat
    on Facebook or send a ticket to support with your account ids.

Happy Posting!!!
    Last edited by Summers; 10-25-2011 at 01:48 PM.

how if me want to attach photo ?

how to register seal online eternal destiny?

my first ID: hiruma1990 (Registered 2 years ago) didnt have any quick reply menu...only (+Reply to Thread) button. and when i click that button, it said please log in or register <but i already log in with that ID> so when i click the login button the system said that i am already logged in and then it automatically refresh the page into the same page with no quick reply menu, only this (+Reply to Thread) button again on left bottom side, nothing else, and no end for that, (looping forever) =_+ >>> I make this new ID just to post this (>.<)<<< ... please solve my prob, i checked on my account info to see if there is something wrong and even editing my profile, I also send a message about this problem to YNK interactive costumer service...searching on forum, and maybe my id haven't activated < but I can play sealonline with hiruma1990 ID in 2011-2012, and now playing it again, july 2013, so it must be not the problem> sorry if my english was bad

Sorry I accidentally clicked delete button on my gmail when i am trying to reply your message (to: "GM Raptorous" if I'm not mistaken cuz i just read it only about 10 sec before i clicked the wrong button)
    It happen so fast, so I couldn't save ur email address.
    About the answer of your question: I tried to make new ID, and I can post reply or even upload image with that new ID
    my new ID : this "sieghart90"
    But with my old ID, I can't do that...That old one is my Primary ID ofc...And because of that I can't participate in forum events cuz u said the forum ID and Player ID must be the same ID.
    If anyone know GM Raptorous email address please tell me so I can reply directly to his email asap. thanks

So I can post now?

This will just showing me how to post reply. Even I am doing the same thing. But what if anyone want to post new subject in the new categories? Please help me out in that section.

im got error , error blank , please help me

what to post in cheat report section?

Thumbs up my fly dragon was dead,want revive it

game:seal online
    ID: a121909589
    nick: Evenleevers
    dead time: 2014/8/11 21:00

please.....help me.......