Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    I believe the word you are looking for is "lose."

Lose is what happens when you don't win.

Loose is what happens when a woman has too much sex.
    Im sorry you guys had to go ape**** over a typo. I will correct that mistake right away and respect that you native speakers can be pretty much offended if you dont have to jump on any of the actual points I made clear in a neutral way(no really, my first comment wasnt meant to downrate the effort he/she took in making it) AND then make a grammar mistake within the comment I made my points in. This isnt really a sign of intellectual superiority, this is just dumb****ting when you have nothing better to say.

Besides
    (to) Loose is what happens when a woman has too much sex. (is also infinitive of said word my fellow grammar nazi)
    With that said I will now go correct my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    Settle down, Beavis. Your dekan heals aren't very effective here. Ily.
    LOL.. i'm not a priest ass..... <3

Although, I think playing a support class may help me irl and help me fail less as a woman. For example, I may be able to effectively make you a sandwich, become pro at grocery shopping (remember when I failed to grocery shop and the subsequent dinner that followed?), or become an epic housewife that cleans.
    Last edited by twilightpriestes; 04-16-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Im sorry you guys had to go ape**** over a typo. I will correct that mistake right away and respect that you native speakers can be pretty much offended if you dont have to jump on any of the actual points I made clear in a neutral way(no really, my first comment wasnt meant to downrate the effort he/she took in making it) AND then make a grammar mistake within the comment I made my points in. This isnt really a sign of intellectual superiority, this is just dumb****ting when you have nothing better to say.

Besides

With that said I will now go correct my mistake.
    Nah, I wouldn't have said anything if you misspelled a different word. But loose vs. lose is just really fun to correct because I get to provide a fun description of what loose is. XD

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Eh, from observation I don't think Bloodomen is mad, he just has a tendency to use way too many words when he could have said three.
    thx nicole <3(not many words needed, eh? )

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Nah, I wouldn't have said anything if you misspelled a different word. But loose vs. lose is just really fun to correct because I get to provide a fun description of what loose is. XD
    argh you got me then. 1:0 for you this time D:

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    LOL.. i'm not a priest ass..... <3
    But your name says "twilightpriestes".

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    But your name says "twilightpriestes".
    That was not my doing and you know that... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    That was not my doing and you know that... -.-
    [insert madcat picture here]

Pffft only kill Noob guilds... how come you dont pvp the "pro" players in the forever/fearless guild xD

Quote Originally Posted by ngeks View Post
    Pffft only kill Noob guilds... how come you dont pvp the "pro" players in the forever/fearless guild xD
    They don't run off at the mouth. The "noob guilds" do. Alt accounts only work when you're not in Enmity/Insurrection.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast