Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Hm, almscroll and 30% melee scroll, fully buffed and arcaned, mixed up with exploiting silence 7 on players who are unable to decast(and break through the silence into pouch into silence into pouch cycle), creating 1v1s(where Dhan`s are best and avengers in particular) and except for once or twice in these 15 minutes you had first strike advantage, silencing the enemy whilst stunlocking whilst hoping to reduce their HP to near 0 through mind exchange with DPP still on cooldown. Str Avenger 101, but boring to watch regardless, I`m afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend2 View Post
    *remembers what "PG13" was in Scary Movie*

o.o...
    How about PG and i'll just tell you the rest? <3

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Hm, almscroll and 30% melee scroll, fully buffed and arcaned, mixed up with exploiting silence 7 on players who are unable to decast(and break through the silence into pouch into silence into pouch cycle), creating 1v1s(where Dhan`s are best and avengers in particular) and except for once or twice in these 15 minutes you had first strike advantage, silencing the enemy whilst stunlocking whilst hoping to reduce their HP to near 0 through mind exchange with DPP still on cooldown. Str Avenger 101, but boring to watch regardless, I`m afraid
    I can't help it poor people play rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    How about PG and i'll just tell you the rest? <3
    :O! Does said telling involve sammich?

I think someone is mad here........

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    I can't help it poor people play rohan.
    Reading comprehension would serve your intellect way more than this statement, for which you would deserve a slap in the face, Kate.

:O! Does said telling involve sammich?

Bish.... you know i don't make sammiches... but, i might make and exception for you....

-_-

That's not Kate.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Reading comprehension would serve your intellect way more than this statement, for which you would deserve a slap in the face, Kate.
    Hey.. retard... that's not Kate.

k.. thanks.

For one, I'm not Kate. For two, I don't address things that basically say things like "You're fully buffed and scrolled" or "abusing the same avenger skills (dpp, pp, silence, mind ex)" because scrolls and buffs are available to everyone in this game and if you take away those skills from an str avenger, what do you have? A str scout? Don't be mad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast