Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help...........

Does anyone remember "Samantha" posting that pic with Jacline and Mandyboo from R1(or R3 - I don't remember the location)? "Samantha" thanked Frank for buffing "her" and "her" friend. I say this because this "Jacline" is now the "gf" of someone in my guild. This "someone" just so happens to have epic, glacial shield, lvl 3 lion, etc., etc., etc.......

*Sigh*

I know this is Samantha/Samantha accomplice and have received countless pms yesterday by other people "she" attempted to scam. Apparently she already "proved" to my guildie on webcam that "she" was female (the same thing that "she" did to Frank). If anyone can help confirm this (particularly Sunraven and Lyrical because you know these things; I will link you to "her" fb if needed) by posting so my guildie will stop falling for this bull**** would be much appreciated.

I warned him, but I don't think he is listening. I tried calling this bitch out in Guild chat, but "she" said nothing. Instead, I was sent a message via facebook.... lame.

KOS Jacline please.. I don't care if she's a guildie

Banned
    Ask frank to charm him again
    Make tons of babys and spend mary man

Sounds about right. Let him webcam all he wants with "her" but don't let him give "her" stuff to borrow.

Another thing you can try to do is talk to the GMs. They are all very aware of Luca's tactics, and if you ask them to do an IP search on the account and give them all the information you can, they may do it. Not positive if they will, but it's worth a shot.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I figure if the guy is that desperate, he'll do it regardless. Look at it this way, at least when he's scammed you can tell him you tried to help him.

Yup. He may not get his gear back either if he's been sufficiently warned too.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by twilightpriestes View Post
    Does anyone remember "Samantha" posting that pic with Jacline and Mandyboo from R1(or R3 - I don't remember the location)? "Samantha" thanked Frank for buffing "her" and "her" friend. I say this because this "Jacline" is now the "gf" of someone in my guild. This "someone" just so happens to have epic, glacial shield, lvl 3 lion, etc., etc., etc.......

*Sigh*

I know this is Samantha/Samantha accomplice and have received countless pms yesterday by other people "she" attempted to scam. Apparently she already "proved" to my guildie on webcam that "she" was female (the same thing that "she" did to Frank). If anyone can help confirm this (particularly Sunraven and Lyrical because you know these things; I will link you to "her" fb if needed) by posting so my guildie will stop falling for this bull**** would be much appreciated.

I warned him, but I don't think he is listening. I tried calling this bitch out in Guild chat, but "she" said nothing. Instead, I was sent a message via facebook.... lame.

KOS Jacline please.. I don't care if she's a guildie
    ya, dang we gotta do something. mmmmm Ill tell my Italian friends to go look for this mo****er and kill him.
    ill try to talk with that person to make him understand that samantha is a scammer, I hope he listen to me.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

It's more than sufficiently at this point. I've had several people asking me about this person from faketenkai; concerned for the welfare of their guild's templar. I geniunely tried to help at first, but I'm not going to waste my MR time trying when it's like convincing Magical that debuff doesn't go through reflect.

Speak of the dummy.

Banned
    you did it again, you are george carlin funny.
    =))

Yeah, definitely go try talking to the GMs. See if they can do anything with IP's.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast